1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Washington & D. Webb

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by TuffBuff32, Sep 4, 2012.

1. TuffBuff32

TuffBuff32 Member

Nov 7, 2007
    I thought both of those guys were coming downhill most of the game and laying wood like they ought to. Kyle scares me a bit with that with his concussion deal, but it's his life I reckon. Derrick looked like our best defensive player IMO as far as tackling went. That being said, I can't comprehend how we're supposed to upgrade after Rippy and Major go, they're supposed to be the guys.
  2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Feb 1, 2008
    Rippy barely played and isnt' back yet. Don't expect him to get a lot of snaps until midway through the year. He may never be back. Plus, Major is on record as saying he's definitely not as fast as he used to be before his injuries. Webb looked fantastic. Brady Daigh looked great as well. I think the drop off won't be that bad actually.
  3. SECOBuffsFan

SECOBuffsFan Active Member

Oct 25, 2009
    I thought defensively we were solid....offense gave them basically no support for three quarters...Uzo came off the corner hard and I liked what I saw of Cawley.

That being said, we have got to have better ball control to help keep them off the field because they are vulnerable to being manhandled at times
  4. Ozbuff

Ozbuff Member

Sep 12, 2011
    I hope he gets back to his form from last year within the next few weeks so he has a shot to play on Sundays. He was clearly our best defensive player last year before being injured. I also expect Woodson Greer to be a very good player for us, though it might be next year.