What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Washington Game --- Official Thread (8pm FS1)

I get that it is impossible to expect a team to be "up" for 12+ games a season, but a junior leader admitting one game has been circled for eight months is not really the mark of a true championship contender.
Bama had TAMU circled for a year and was even playing their loss on repeat in the athletic facilities after Manziel beat them.

I have the complete opposite view on the comments.

What else is new though, lol

Bama had TAMU circled for a year and was even playing their loss on repeat in the athletic facilities after Manziel beat them.

I have the complete opposite view on the comments. Hopefully the lack of focus dissipates going forward.

What else is new though, lol

We will know a lot more about this team after the UCLA game. Hopefully the lack of focus dissipates going forward.

People act like it takes some crazy kind of effort and focus to put Texas state and UNC down early. Just seems like something that wouldn't have happened with the leaders last year.

Forecast shifted a bit this morning on Weather Underground. 85% chance of precipitation at 6pm. Drops to 24% chance at 8pm.

Forecast from the NWS still holding at 30% chance of precip after noon, and continuing through the evening.

Tailgating may be soggy, but the game looks like it should be alright.

Last edited:
Forecast shifted a bit this morning on Weather Underground. 85% chance of precipitation at 6pm. Drops to 24% chance at 8pm.

Forecast from the NWS still holding at 30% chance of precip after noon, and continuing through the evening.

Tailgating may be soggy, but the game looks like it should be alright.

So you are saying I should pack a silver rain jacket just in case?

96449e69b24c95c99b30ee5ee84c4fe69063fc165e12985f444ac9be90e2d4b3_:original

- VS -

03-Nikki_Received-002.jpg

Depth chart from today has same starting five on the OL.
I finally figured out that all depth charts are backward looking to the last game, not projecting forward to the next game. It is sort of a bull**** fan post so as not to give the other team something to scheme around. In this case, not even sure if they bothered to address any OL changes we made against UNC.

I finally figured out that all depth charts are backward looking to the last game, not projecting forward to the next game. It is sort of a bull**** fan post so as not to give the other team something to scheme around. In this case, not even sure if they bothered to address any OL changes we made against UNC.
Even if someone is injured? That can't be...

Unit vs unit

CU OL vs UDub DL - UDub
CU RB vs UDub LB - Even
CU WR vs UDub DB - CU

UDub OL vs CU DL - UDub
UDub RB vs CU LB - Even
UDub WR vs CU DB - Even

CU QB vs UDub QB - UDub

CU ST vs UDub ST - UDub

MM vs Pete - Pete

CU - home field, revenge
UDub - CFP push

So what will be the spin if it is the same starting five on Saturday night? Some 5-D chess game for USC in November?

I go a little crazy sometimes, but I would say the coaches are going to try to put the five guys they feel most confident in out there. Hopefully, they come together and play well; if not, I'd expect more changes.

I go a little crazy sometimes, but I would say the coaches are going to try to put the five guys they feel most confident in out there. Hopefully, they come together and play well; if not, I'd expect more changes.

Sure, but there are only so many changes to make. The coaches are going to have to roll with some stability at some point.

Not worth starting a thread over, but Buffzone shows the new 3* commit meeting with Pres Benson. Maybe that's routine, but I've never seen it before. A greater level of support by the admin?

http://www.buffzone.com/

Back