1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watching the second half of Mizzou right now

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffarino, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

I couldn't bring myself to watch the first half, so I just fast forwarded.

Dammit, they played a great 3rd quarter. Pisses me off to see how well they are capable of playing and that they just can't put it together for a full game. :bang:

And Hansen looked pretty damn good when he had time to throw.

2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

Yep, there's always that glimmer of hope that makes you think "it's just a few little things and we're ready to pop."

I see it, too.

3. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

It's like golf. No matter how miserably you play, there is always that one shot that keeps you coming back... :huh:

4. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Unlike Coach Hawkins' other 29-minute games, he treated the Mizzou game with greater efficiency, I suspect - "We only have to play 15 minutes well instead of wasting the entire 29-minute game-time."

I just wish someone would point out, clearly, that the Kansas win needed even MORE than 29 minutes of good play. (We had - what? - about two and a half quarters of good play there? 40 minutes? 35?)

I keep hoping for a good-playing game of 60 minutes sometime from Colorado. THIS season, I mean. It's not too late, either.

5. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

no **** I am jsut learning the golf, made an 8 on a par-3 Sunday morning and hit my next drive straight down the middle farther than i've ever hit it before. stupid game.

6. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

I tend to think that Pinkel was taking the foot off of the gas pedal in the 3rd quarter.

After Toledo went up 30-3, we outscored them 21-7 in the 3rd quarter. I was not encouraged by that performance, and I am not encouraged by the 3rd quarter against Missouri.

This team is bad.

7. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

If we score on that long drive in the 3rd it might have been a game but when we came away with out points I turned it off.

BTW 10 offensive points in that game.

8. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

There was a possession and 1/2 where the playcalling was money... The other 10-12 possessions were pathetic displays of play calling...