What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB- exhibition game hosting Colorado Christian (2:00 PM)

Behind cold Buff shooting vs. hot for CCU (believe they were 4-5 from 3 early), Buffs got down I believe 18-9, but come back some late in the 1st quarter- 16-20 at the end of the quarter. (On the bright side, Buffs +6 in both turnovers and rebounds.)

It's 35-34 CCU at the half.

Buffs continue to be cold, esp. from 3, while CCU continues to be hot, with the Buffs at 0-9 shooting mainly wide open 3's, while the Buffs have at least had a defender in the area almost every time on CCU's attempts, but they are still 7-14.

Best stat for the Buffs- dominating the turnover battle 18-3; not so good- being out-rebounded by a smallish CCU squad 19-23 (although part of that is probably just caused by the field goal % differential- (31.6% vs. 45.8%).

After what I would guess was an "energetic" (I'll call it) half-time pep talk by Coach Payne, the Buffs dominate the 3rd quarter to go up 71-44. Almost seemed like a moral victory for CCU sometimes to be able to get past half court and get a shot up, with the Buff full-court pressure causing lots of problems.

After what I would guess was an "energetic" (I'll call it) half-time pep talk by Coach Payne, the Buffs dominate the 3rd quarter to go up 71-44. Almost seemed like a moral victory for CCU sometimes to be able to get past half court and get a shot up, with the Buff full-court pressure causing lots of problems.

What makes you think it was energetic? :whistle: Buffs looked like an entirely different team in the second half.

Back