What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WBB in WNIT

Buffs miss and UTEP gets the ball and going to the line with 48 seconds left. This one looks over.

UTEP getting to the line a lot due to CU fouls - Hargis is out Roberson with 4? Buffs' season is over.

UTEP - 26 free throw, CU - 12, Rebounds UTEP - 43 (19 offensive). Just can't win with those two stats (plus too many turnovers again).

Not the season the team expected, but I believe it was the type of year a team and program grows from. They suffered so much adversity and kept fighting. Watch out for CU WBB in 2014-15.

Congratulations on your nice showing in the tourney ladies. Good luck next year, make some noise.

Not the season the team expected, but I believe it was the type of year a team and program grows from. They suffered so much adversity and kept fighting. Watch out for CU WBB in 2014-15.

:stupid:

I feel badly that I did not get to see the seniors play this season, but with my mother being so ill, I've not been able to plan weekend getaways.

Buffs will be back.

CU needs to get it's act together on getting crowds like the one UTEP had. The crowds at CU used to be like that. It can be done again. They lost a lot of season ticket holders when Tharp screwed us over on NCAA tickets and many he didn't lose, left when KMM was there.

Some of the beginning fans are also dying out. The team needs to be marketed and they will draw crowds again. There is probably nobody left in marketing who remembers why they went to season tickets and reserved tickets.

Crowds had grown and people were lined up when the doors opened and would go running for "their" seat and put coats on an entire row of seats for late arriving friends. Arguments were happening over the seat saving and we finally got reserved season tickets.

UTEP has continued to win and are now into the final of the WNIT, to be played this Saturday, in ElPaso. The attendance at their games has been terrific. First two rounds it was in the 4-5000 range. Then for the game against the Buffs they drew over 8000. In the quarterfinal round they drew over 10,000 and for tonight's semifinal game against South Dakota State they had a sell out of 12,000+. That is just superb support for the team by their community.

UTEP has continued to win and are now into the final of the WNIT, to be played this Saturday, in ElPaso. The attendance at their games has been terrific. First two rounds it was in the 4-5000 range. Then for the game against the Buffs they drew over 8000. In the quarterfinal round they drew over 10,000 and for tonight's semifinal game against South Dakota State they had a sell out of 12,000+. That is just superb support for the team by their community.
Wow those numbers are better than many of the women's tourney games for the equivalent rounds, even accounting for the home courts. Very impressive I'd say.

Another sell out for the final game against Rutgers. However, UTEP lost to Rutgers by 2 points after being down big time.

Back