What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are going to beat California

You nailed me!

images

Trophy wife out at Nordy's today buying shoes.

Oh. Hi again. Akward.

The grudge sex was a regrettable way to deal with last year's embarassing loss. No offense, but this time around I rather nail your wife. By chance does she tend bar at the Bear's Lair? The lesbians drink slingers at that establishment are legendary in these parts.

Too much ugliness on this thread!!!! 3 more days Tantankas, then we're bringing our D to town for you to see again (among other things) :

bikini.gif

GO BEARS!

Ha! Well, space sure won't be a problem, as long as you like wine, cheese, and a stadium with more in common with a mausoleum than a college football stadium. Enjoy dealing with Stanford Public Safety if you guys drink anything cheaper than Fat Tire...

no problem. i'll just put on some tasseled loafers and a sweater vest and present an imperious air of superiority if confronted by any of stanford's finest. i am sure an arched eyebrow accompanied by a devastating look down my nose will be more than enough to cow them.

if that doesn't work, i'll resort to bribery.

post script... as it is now wednesday and i have shaken off the loss at hawaii, and i am into the wine at a good clip... i am now absolutely positively morally certain that the Buffs are going to ****ing KILL cal on saturday.

:woot:

:gobuffs:

thank god for demon alcohol. it is the savior of the forlorned fan.

post script... as it is now wednesday and i have shaken off the loss at hawaii, and i am into the wine at a good clip... i am now absolutely positively morally certain that the Buffs are going to ****ing KILL cal on saturday.

:woot:

:gobuffs:

thank god for demon alcohol. it is the savior of the forlorned fan.

Grey Goose here. Occifer, occifer, I may be under the affluence of inkohol but I'm not as stink as you drunk I am.

I'd like to see the 2001 buffs run behind Ralphie and lead this team out onto the field. That might stir up some emotion and it would be a great tribute to those Big 12 champions.....one last time on the ralphie run.

Grey Goose here. Occifer, occifer, I may be under the affluence of inkohol but I'm not as stink as you drunk I am.

I'd like to see the 2001 buffs run behind Ralphie and lead this team out onto the field. That might stir up some emotion and it would be a great tribute to those Big 12 champions.....one last time on the ralphie run.
Pussy. Step up.

Only when necessary to preserve the pride. No whimsy, all force.

that's the 'merican way.

as for cal. we are going to ****ing KILL them. the little voice in my head says so. and he's only wrong like maybe 62% of the time. but, this time he sounds really ****ing sincere.

Hopefully the team performs like they did last year against UGA when the 1990 team was at the game and Cal continues to struggle on the road.

that's the 'merican way.

as for cal. we are going to ****ing KILL them. the little voice in my head says so. and he's only wrong like maybe 62% of the time. but, this time he sounds really ****ing sincere.

I like it Liver.Can't wait until Saturday myself! Then again, I like livers...

gofer3.gif

Some of these were pretty good. Some sucked. At least we know Cal fans have time on their hands.

You can read AND also operate a keyboard? Hell, you already jumped Oregon and Washington in the PAC!

Last edited:
First we were Twinkies and now we're cupcakes? What's with CU and calling opponents snack cakes? I hope you're not saying that we are an easy team on your schedule, especially after last year's game (which I wasn't going to bring up until I saw this post).

As far as pre-game goes, I'll bet there is as much of it going on in Berkeley as in Waco, but it is probably more spread out because there is no one main parking/gathering area. Some of it doesn't involve bottles, cans, kegs or cups either, as I suspect is also true in Boulder.

On top of that, many Baptists think drinking is evil and tend to really cut loose and be more demonstrative when doing something "wicked". You're on your own as far as conducting your personal balls comparison, tho'. San Francisco is 12 miles west -- you might have more luck over there with that survey. Let's just say that many of us Bears are comfortable driving Priuses and other small low-power cars.

This sounds like it's gonna be a pretty decent rivalry between our two schools. Bring it on.

1. Please understand that Greg in Austin has a unique perspective on this world--particularly when it comes to college football. As an artist, he is able to reconcile that perspective with his medium with remarkable consistency. His art is the cupcake fark, and his body of work is staggering.

2. Listen very, very carefully, because you'll only hear me say this (see me write this) maybe two-thousand more times. But it's important that you understand the full hatred behind this statement: **** Baylor. **** those ****ing slimy-lying, fat-flapping-labia snotshitcockpricks. **** Baylor forever.

3. **** Baylor

4. Best wishes to Cal for an injury-free game on Saturday.

post script... as it is now wednesday and i have shaken off the loss at hawaii, and i am into the wine at a good clip... i am now absolutely positively morally certain that the Buffs are going to ****ing KILL cal on saturday..

What? Is the Cal Nordic Ski Team in Boulder this Saturday? No wonder you're confident.

Great to be back in Boulder! I'm rollin' in all SEC style all 3 days early. GO BUFFS!!

Hope you leave the game early too, fucla style --- middle of third quarter, down three touchdowns.

[I keed, I keed ---- I've always liked the Buffs and am looking forward to our new league rivalry and a new great road trip other than Pullman or Tucson]

Please understand that Greg in Austin has a unique perspective on this world--particularly when it comes to college football. As an artist, he is able to reconcile that perspective with his medium with remarkable consistency. His art is the cupcake fark, and his body of work is staggering.

Ah, yes. Not all Bears are to be hated and not all cupcakes are bad.

4285961427_0852437364_s.jpg

This bear is also cool.

'Cause let me tell you something, Little Britches...if you act the way that bee acts? Nuh-uh...you're workin' too hard.
images

Back