What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We are going to beat California

Moscow Mule? Liver, smite this man.

he's from cal. he's still got his drinking training wheels on.

smiting him for drinking like a 16 year old valley girl could possibly inhibit his development. ultimately, when he looks down and sees that he does, in fact, possess a pair of huevos, he will graduate from moscow mules and cape cods and the like to whisky.

:lol:

all I knows is, chicks dig moscow mules. Me, a bonafide lover of gin and tonic, considers them proper only for the ladies and the effete .

I know a lot of chicks who love those things. When you're done, you should go to the Rio, and pound a couple of those margs.

Last week's game has me so discouraged, I can't seem to get up for tomorrow's game. I can't get Tyler Hansen's puzzled, defeated facial expressions out of my head. It's way too early in the season for this kind of piss poor attitude. Someone talk me off the ledge please.

Nah, I got better things to do. Go ahead and jump ya ****in whiny pussy. :rofl:

Ha ha ha always good for 6-10 posts in response. I'll be pounding Shirley Temples at the Cruise Room next

Ha ha ha always good for 6-10 posts in response. I'll be pounding Shirley Temples at the Cruise Room next

Cruise Room? You are doing it wrong. You outta pound Shirley Temple in Black Bart's cave out at Casa Bonita. You won't forget the sopapillas. Seriously hop on the #15 RTD and live a little.

Casa_Bonita.jpg

epi711img01.jpg

I'm not hitting on you when I say this. Go to the men's room in the basement. They have the coolest urinals ever! Also, the talent will be way better across the street at Jax.

I'm not hitting on you when I say this. Go to the men's room in the basement. They have the coolest urinals ever! Also, the talent will be way better across the street at Jax.

the talent in the men's room?

i am not sure that post developed in the way you intended.

Any Cal folks stopping by the tailgate tomorrow? Seeing as they don't tailgate there, it might be instructional for them to see how it's done. Properly.

Any Cal folks stopping by the tailgate tomorrow? Seeing as they don't tailgate there, it might be instructional for them to see how it's done. Properly.

and, it is a tradition that any visiting fan is welcome to take sacky's grill as a gift once the game commences. sacky buys them by the crate to give away in the spirit of friendship. cal fans, it is your turn!

Good posts, L/F. Have fun there in Colorado. I wish I could be there to pound beers with you and some of the buffs. I'm not much for those fancy drinks.

Well, I see that my bus is here so have to head out. ttys.

st9863_totg-short-bus.jpg

CB68

Good posts, L/F. Have fun there in Colorado. I wish I could be there to pound beers with you and some of the buffs. I'm not much for those fancy drinks.

CB68

You come to Colorado, you are going to want a faster short bus.

drag-schoolbus.jpg

Good posts, L/F. Have fun there in Colorado. I wish I could be there to pound bears with you and none of the buffs. I'm not much for those fancy drinks, they make me easy.

CB68 loves the Buffs!

fify

Well, if ya' really wanna fix it for me, you could at least post some photos of some tasty Bullfalettes for me to ogle here in Golden Bear territory.

I am impressed, I guess...35 posts, no positive or negative rep. Are you completely irrelevant to Allbuffs? So it seems...

Well, if ya' really wanna fix it for me, you could at least post some photos of some tasty Bullfalettes for me to ogle here in Golden Bear territory.

Here'e the CU coed that Playboy used last time:

cu-top-party-school-babe.jpg

Underboob ftmfw!

A lot of what you see here are the southern California girls who love to snowboard.

I am impressed, I guess...35 posts, no positive or negative rep. Are you completely irrelevant to Allbuffs? So it seems...

If you have to be either a sunshine pumper or a scorched-earth adversary to be "relevant" to Allbuffs, then at this point, I guess I must assume the mantle of irrelevancy on this board.

I'm a rabid Cal fan, but sports is more of a playground to me than battlefield, with a few notable exceptions. Perhaps as our rivalry develops, we can establish a good healthy hatred between our schools. I'm saving most of those feelings now for the other in-state schools and more and more lately with those nouveau riche punks from Oregon.

I do think that the line tomorrow is too low and that Cal will dominate early. Coach did not take the kids to Tahoe to train at altitude this year, as he did before trips to AFA and CSU, and that worries me some, as far as fading later in the game. We'll see.

Go Bears!!!

If you have to be either a sunshine pumper or a scorched-earth adversary to be "relevant" to Allbuffs, then at this point, I guess I must assume the mantle of irrelevancy on this board.

I'm a rabid Cal fan, but sports is more of a playground to me than battlefield, with a few notable exceptions. Perhaps as our rivalry develops, we can establish a good healthy hatred between our schools. I'm saving most of those feelings now for the other in-state schools and more and more lately with those nouveau riche punks from Oregon.

I do think that the line tomorrow is too low and that Cal will dominate early. Coach did not take the kids to Tahoe to train at altitude this year, as he did before trips to AFA and CSU, and that worries me some, as far as fading later in the game. We'll see.

Go Bears!!!

Why do you reckon Cal dominates early?

Sports are a battleground. Anyone who says different is a pussy.

You're welcome to join up and come visit me here in Afghanistan. I can show you Role 3, where a good friend of mine--a neurosurgeon--spends his days and nights fixing the noggins of those who are privy to what happens on a real battleground.

So yeah, I'm gonna say that sports aren't a real battleground. If you think I'm a pussy, I'll gladly settle that with you next year.

Back