What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We have a credible chance to win out.

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
We've got a bye week to get guys healthy and work out some of the kinks. 3 of our last 4 are at home, with arizona, arguably our weakest opponent left, on the road.

ucla can score and took a bad beat at the hands of utah today. the pirate has wsu playing super well right now. utah, i have said from the beginning of the season, looks really good. we can beat all of them.

others have said it, but i am now convinced that the p12 south comes down to the Cu-Utah game.

who'd have thunk it before the season started? mm is right when he said even some of his players didn't believe in the summer. i thought we were a 5-7 win team at best. now, it seems pretty clear we are an 8-10 win team. that's pretty bad ass.

No way Utah beats the Buffs. No ****ing way. Special teams??? We don't need no stinking special teams!

I honestly thought we'd be a 5 win team this year and I was just hoping that RG would see enough to give MM another year.
IDK if anyone outside that locker room believed that they could do what they're doing.
Vegas certainly didn't which is why we're 8 - 0 vs. the spread.

As my wife used to say "it ain't easy being a Buff fan". Props to everyone who call themselves a Buff.

Check Nik's post, that's how you build man. We can't afford to overlook anything or anyone. We got a bowl but, if you heard any post game, that's not what the players want. Heard about 5 of them, they have a different goal than that. They keep doing what they are doing daily, they'll have a chance at that goal. Let's enjoy it with them, gonna be a hell of a ride, support them too. Coaches are included in that, they are doing a damn good job.

Please let's not act like we haven't been here before, I can't stand cocky and arrogant fan bases (see CSU)

But there is no doubt in my mind we are the best program in the country the next 3 to 4 years

Last edited:
Wut? Did you say "ESPN?" You mean the Pac doesn't have exclusive rights to Buff games?

Think that had something to do with all the whining fans did last year about the late kicks. Doesn't bother me. Glenn Parker does, though. He must have an ex wife from West Virginia....

Back