What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We need a nickname for Sabatino Chen

Just be careful, this is a pretty slippery slope.

Case and point:
[video=youtube;S9qrioSrfOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9qrioSrfOg[/video]

As far as I can see, not a single person has suggested "Chenk" at this point, so I'm not sure where you were going with that.... :smile2:

rep should have gone to CUfan. That was a softball.

This. No one appreciates the setup man.

It wasn't a softball or a setup. It in itself WAS the joke. Everybody knew the answer--the question led our brain there. It was funny because he took us to that place without even saying the word.

I got him too. Gotta give credit to the O-Line for opening up the hole.

Give credit to your O-line for opening up the hole? **** you. You deserve to get your ass kicked. He could have run the ball through himself if needed. The touchdown was alredy scored. You act as though he wasn't aware the joke was out there and you had to find it for him.

Only the guy with the most rep on the ****ing site would bitch about how others got rep.

It's practically an obligation.

Would it have been a better joke in the movie if Farva didn't answer the question?

No, it was very funny when Farva answered in the move. That became the precedent for this joke. There was no precedent before the movie, so if Farva hadn't of answered it would have made no sense. See, because it wouldn't have been a reference to anything. But the joke here actually had a reference.

Would an alley-oop be cool if they didn't dunk it cause the pass was so perfect?

Jesus Christ! Somebody get me a ****ing rubber hose! It wasn't an ally oop! It was already a slam dunk by itself.

You like basketball analogies?

It was a slam dunk with authority, and then the ball rolled out of bounds, you picked it up and carried it over to the 8 foot rim used to entertain the kids in the councourse and you jumped up and put the ball through with both hands. The retarded scoreboard guy accidently hit the two point button and you ran around like you deserved it. That is a far more apt anology than some ally oop bull****.

I propose a "fair" rep system. Every time Wally gets rep J-R-K or whatever his name is today gets a little rep. Down with the 1%!

I propose a "fair" rep system. Every time Wally gets rep J-R-K or whatever his name is today gets a little rep. Down with the 1%!

Only the guy with the most rep on the ****ing site would bitch about how others got rep.

Would it have been a better joke in the movie if Farva didn't answer the question?

In 1974 the great Charlie Rich won country musician of the year award, in 1975 he had to pass that award on and do you know to who? Mr. Sunshine on my god damn shoulders, John Denver, yeah can you believe it replaced by John ****ing Denver. I'll be damned if Mr. Rich didn't take out his lighter and light that award on fire in front of everybody right there ... you get it?

In 1974 the great Charlie Rich won country musician of the year award, in 1975 he had to pass that award on and do you know to who? Mr. Sunshine on my god damn shoulders, John Denver, yeah can you believe it replaced by John ****ing Denver. I'll be damned if Mr. Rich didn't take out his lighter and light that award on fire in front of everybody right there ... you get it?

So you're saying you're gonna light my country music award on fire?

This. There is no way Wally is paying his 35%. All in he's got to be 10% or less. He's hiding his rep offshore. And I don't buy the argument that he is the one creating rep for everyone.

Fat Cat Wally is basking in the Afghan sun while I'm here in lowly Denver surviving on rep stamps and cable tv.

Rep to you dply.

I'm only paying 16%!

It's you hardworking mother****ers in the middle class that pay a considerably higher rate. Hell, Abs alone pays over three times that rep rate.

However, I've been meaning to hand out more rep as it becomes available to me, to stimulate the Allbuffs rep economy.

But, the mods changed the rules so that rep delivered is no longer proportionate to the rep count of the person giving it. Trickle down rep doesn't really work in that system.

It wasn't a softball or a setup. It in itself WAS the joke. Everybody knew the answer--the question led our brain there. It was funny because he took us to that place without even saying the word.

Give credit to your O-line for opening up the hole? **** you. You deserve to get your ass kicked. He could have run the ball through himself if needed. The touchdown was alredy scored. You act as though he wasn't aware the joke was out there and you had to find it for him.

No, it was very funny when Farva answered in the move. That became the precedent for this joke. There was no precedent before the movie, so if Farva hadn't of answered it would have made no sense. See, because it wouldn't have been a reference to anything. But the joke here actually had a reference.

Jesus Christ! Somebody get me a ****ing rubber hose! It wasn't an ally oop! It was already a slam dunk by itself.

It was a slam dunk with authority, and then the ball rolled out of bounds, you picked it up and carried it over to the 8 foot rim used to entertain the kids in the councourse and you jumped up and put the ball through with both hands. The retarded scoreboard guy accidently hit the two point button and you ran around like you deserved it. That is a far more apt anology than some ally oop bull****.
Rep to Wally for the slam. No rep to UBL for the oop.

I'm only paying 16%!

It's you hardworking mother****ers in the middle class that pay a considerably higher rate. Hell, Abs alone pays over three times that rep rate.

However, I've been meaning to hand out more rep as it becomes available to me, to stimulate the Allbuffs rep economy.

But, the mods changed the rules so that rep delivered is no longer proportionate to the rep count of the person giving it. Trickle down rep doesn't really work in that system.

If they changed that then we should have unlimited rep bullets. Im sad to say I was unable to rep you for your last couple of rants.

I'm only paying 16%!

Repanomics appears to be a touchy subject for many on this site.

I don't know, it was good. But it just didn't have that swag that I was hoping for.

I was going to rep you for this, but then I remembered the mod interest dedutchen. Suckers!

Serious question,

Was Snow made a mod to counter the no taxation without reprechentation?

I'm glad they changed the rep system because I felt I never would (or should) pass dply, nik, or Wally, but there is also definitely no one who should pass me and burrito is threatening because he posts so gotdamn much and tricks other people into thinking he is funny.

I'm glad they changed the rep system because I felt I never would (or should) pass dply, nik, or Wally, but there is also definitely no one who should pass me and burrito is threatening because he posts so gotdamn much and tricks other people into thinking he is funny.

Note to self rep Burrito more.

Actually you are right I shouldnt rep him or you and Snow since you guys passed me. From here on out I only rep dply.

From Stalzer's profile in the Daily Camera:

Stalzer said he has been impressed with the work ethic and surprising skill set of Sabatino Chen, the only senior in the program.

Heard some whispers this off-season from a few people that Chen's playing well. Expect the Super Nin-Chen-do to be a solid part of the rotation.

Back