What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

We now take you to Ann Arbor Michigan

As a penalty imposed on the institution, the University football team must compete without its Head Football Coach for the games remaining in the 2023 regular-season, effective immediately.

Good thing that phrasing leaves no room for any interpretation whatsoever :ROFLMAO:

Looking forward to the public uproar when everyone suspects that Harbaugh will be in touch with the sideline and they can't prove anything.

He comes legal action, a possible injunction and more “information” on competitor activities, especially Purdue and tOSU, with calls for immediate conference action against their coaches as well. JMHO.

Exactly what most people saw coming. A discipline from the B1G so they save face, that ultimately amounts to nothing this year. NCAA investigation and sanctions will be the main problem for the university, not Harbaugh since he’s going to leave for the NFL.

Exactly what most people saw coming. A discipline from the B1G so they save face, that ultimately amounts to nothing this year. NCAA investigation and sanctions will be the main problem for the university, not Harbaugh since he’s going to leave for the NFL.
The NCAA probably does nothing to the school. At most I think they do something to Harbaugh if there’s an appetite in the minds of the powerful there to go after a blueblood program. I don’t think much if anything happens.

Between this, the Oregon State and Washington State Pac 12 lawsuits and MSU/Tucker you may just as well cancel the rest of the season as billable hours has won the national championship.

Let’s meet judge Timothy Connors

F-npnz2XkAAZDU0

I briefly caught a guy doing sports radio and he made a great point imo.

College sports has a huge problem due to not being set up with leadership. Neither the NCAA nor the conference are fully in charge. Without leadership, you can't govern.

Further, if you look at this B1G punishment of Michigan it is horrible governance. If they have the evidence, this punishment is ridiculously light. If they don't have the evidence, they have no grounds to punish. So which is it? Sure appears that the B1G commish is completely political. "Got to give all these complaining members something, but don't want to make too big of an enemy out of Michigan. So I guess I'll split the baby and hope that buys me enough time to wash my hands of it and put it on the NCAA to decide things."

Finding a Michigan judge that has no affiliation with UM could be impossible.
Especially when they are looking for a favorable ruling for something associated with the school.

There are four other law schools in Michigan plus many in surrounding states but the Michigan Law school is one of the highest rated in the country so it would be logical that a lot of the judges come from there.

Especially when they are looking for a favorable ruling for something associated with the school.

There are four other law schools in Michigan plus many in surrounding states but the Michigan Law school is one of the highest rated in the country so it would be logical that a lot of the judges come from there.
While both judges in question got their undergrad degrees from UM ... neither got their JDs from Michigan Law. Connors got his from Wayne State, Kuhnke got hers from Chicago-Kent.

While both judges in question got their undergrad degrees from UM ... neither got their JDs from Michigan Law. Connors got his from Wayne State, Kuhnke got hers from Chicago-Kent.

The other guy not being an active Michigan lecturer is a step up.

Watched some of GameDay this morning and the general feeling is that this will motivate Michigan even more. I feel the opposite, that with the distractions combined with the fact that Michigan is untested so far PSU wins today.

Back