What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Week 2 (Nov 15-21) Games Thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Providence trying to give this game away at Wisconsin, but it looks like they'll hold on.

Jeriah Horne led Tulsa beat Oregon state. He’s averaging 20 and 10 for them through three games! Happy for him! For everyone asking why he left (that’s why). D’Shawn putting up 15 and 5 at George Mason too! Whose 3-0 (go Kim and Nate). Even Daylen Kountz averaging 21 and 5 at UNC. Dallas in a similar role at wake forest so far! Cool to see everyone thrive!

Jeriah Horne led Tulsa beat Oregon state. He’s averaging 20 and 10 for them through three games! Happy for him! For everyone asking why he left (that’s why). D’Shawn putting up 15 and 5 at George Mason too! Whose 3-0 (go Kim and Nate). Even Daylen Kountz averaging 21 and 5 at UNC. Dallas in a similar role at wake forest so far! Cool to see everyone thrive!
The talent that comes through the CU program is often underrated. Tad hasn't recruited any lottery picks, but everyone who has earned significant playing time here ended up either playing professionally or transferring out and playing a starring role in a smaller program.

Last edited:
I also want to point out to everyone freaking out after getting blown out by Nebraska in Lincoln in an exhibition. They are 1-1, lost to Western Illinois and was losing to Sam Houston State at half, and are playing a 2-0 Creighton team I'd be surprised if they beat; while we are 3-0; definitely had the scare with Montana State but have otherwise looked better and better each game! Exhibitions are exhibitions for a reason!

I also want to point out to everyone freaking out after getting blown out by ****braska in Lincoln in an exhibition. They are 1-1, lost to Western Illinois and was losing to Sam Houston State at half, and are playing a 2-0 Creighton team I'd be surprised if they beat; while we are 3-0; definitely had the scare with Montana State but have otherwise looked better and better each game! Exhibitions are exhibitions for a reason!
also, road game. The road is probably going to be pretty rough (even rougher than usual) this year. It's nice the team gets to dip its toe in with these St. Thomas neutral games.

I'm not worried about the team just yet. They have to learn to play together. It's not like we are throwing a bunch of 5* out there, it'll take time. That doesn't mean they won't. The better the comp, the more we'll see.

I also want to point out to everyone freaking out after getting blown out by ****braska in Lincoln in an exhibition. They are 1-1, lost to Western Illinois and was losing to Sam Houston State at half, and are playing a 2-0 Creighton team I'd be surprised if they beat; while we are 3-0; definitely had the scare with Montana State but have otherwise looked better and better each game! Exhibitions are exhibitions for a reason!
Good post. Anyone who was pissing and moaning after that exhibition game doesn’t understand athletic competition.

I know UVA is a work in progress right now, but Houston looks awesome tonight.

I know UVA is a work in progress right now, but Houston looks awesome tonight.

I watched a few minutes of that game and agree.

I'm watching meatchicken vs Seton Hall. This kid Rhoden from Hall could hit a jumper from inside a metal drum, leaning back, with six arms reaching over the edge.

Missed the 1st F/T, tried to miss 2nd but banked it in.

Final, Seton Hall 67 #4 meatchicken 65, in Ann Arbor.

SH gets blowhio state next.

BYU putting a beat down on Altman’s latest crew at Oregon
Funny to see Barcello shred Oregon. Tad was recruiting him before he committed to Zona (then transferred to BYU a few years ago). Then, Tad got McKinley after he decommitted from Dayton when Archie left for Indiana. I remember chuckling that Barcello was a consensus 4* while McKinley was a lowly 3*. I think Tad came out alright in that situation.

Montana State getting their asses kicked at South Dakota State. Not a bad loss and no surprise (Jackrabbits are good this year), but an upset would have been nice for our resume.

Montana State getting their asses kicked at South Dakota State. Not a bad loss and no surprise (Jackrabbits are good this year), but an upset would have been nice for our resume.
We'll find out some more about Montana State this weekend when they head to the pit. Think I expect more out MSU than UNM.

Back