1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome to the internets 877 the ticket

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jgisland, Sep 22, 2010.

1. jgisland

jgisland Club Member Club Member

They finally have a website up that streams all of the shows. I know a lot have been interested in listening to CJ and Klatt.

http://www.877theticket.com/

2. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Nice to see them up.

3. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

My guy is Nate The Working Man Kreckman.

4. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

87.7 is my new favorite sports station. They talk more CU football than any other station I have ever listened to. It is about time!

5. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Really? I can't understand why this has become the night time format in Denver...let's have one guy ramble incoherently from topic to topic while sounding angry before taking a single caller and acting like talking to a live person is the worst thing that's ever happened to him.

6. JJBuff

JJBuff Club Member Club Member

I wonder how long before there is another shake up? Klatt and CJ should stick around through FB season but what about after? I like Vic and Gary. They are the best combo IMO. Don't really listen mid morning so I can't speak for any of those guys. I do remember that Gil Whitely is atrocious.
    I listen to all of the afternoon drive time shows and Mac and Doog have the most monotone and boring show around. Awful.
    I love Alfred and Schlereth but Dmac is friggin’ terrible. The 87.7 show with Les, Gman and JoJo is awful too. Do station managers actually think any of these guys are good?

7. jgisland

jgisland Club Member Club Member

Vic and Gary are good in the morning, they have a good thing going. Dmac is the only thing that keeps Big Al and Schlereth from going back and forth saying "when i played", that gets nauseating real quick. The Les, Gman and JoJo show is atrocious, I fell bad for Les on that show, he is stuck with 2 guys that know nothing about sports and try to be way to cute, that show is prime for a remake, maybe bring in Jim Armstrong with Les? CJ and Klatt could potentially move into the drive time slot. AM 1510 doesn't have much to offer anymore, Kiszla in the mornings is pretty much the best they have. I am a Sandy Clough fan, I also feel bad that he is stuck by himself in the evenings for 3 hrs. He should get a better show than that, but he is the only guy on 104.3 that can carry a show by himself for 3 hours.

8. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

There's only one Sandy Clough

9. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

Well, Nate talks often and well about CU. How is that bad? He is much better than that old doosh Sandy Klaugh on The Fan.

10. Sportsfan101

Sportsfan101 Active Member

CJ and Klatt Show is GREAT. People, tune in -- they're always talking CU football, and they're both far more articulate than most of the fools on sports talk radio. 2 best shows in Denver sports talk are Klatt/CJ and Big Al / Schlereth (despite D-Mac).

I too can't believe Les is stuck with JoJo (really?) and G Man. Everytime G Man interviews some girl at the Tilted Kilt I'm afraid he's going to molest her. I can see the drool form on the sides of his mouth through the radio. I'm all for hot girls, but that guy is a douchebag loser pervert.

11. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

That's because nobody calls the show.

12. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

I just hate the format. They just angrily ramble for hours.

13. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Thankfully!

14. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

I wish there was none