1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What ever happened to Aaron Baltazar?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BUffsNation, Jun 3, 2016.

1. BUffsNation

BUffsNation Newest Tool

What ever happened to Aaron Baltazar?
    Also I remember something about like a 6'8" WR transfer around the same time ?

2. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Didn't qualify I think, the other one no idea. How come Ralphie doesn't wear like the cover that says Beat ND anymore or whoever we are playing? Maybe she still does but not in the games I've seen.

3. FLounder

FLounder The Buffs will rise again! Club Member

Hasn't worn one since 07. Blackout just doesn't like it.

4. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Ic makes sense.

5. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

Baltazar had an odd sequence of events. Committed in high school originally to Washington, then signs to Boise State. Plays well his true freshman year in limited action, but tore an ACL. When Peterson left for Wahington, rumors of a transfer there, then went to Washington State instead but never played there so he sat out entire 2014 season, then verbal to Colorado, but never enrolled at CU for 2015. When asked, Macintyre gave a definitive statement that Baltazar would not be enrolling with Colorado. Today, whereabouts unknown. I'd guess his football days are done, and hopefully he's enrolled as a regular student somewhere and moving on with his life.