1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to Riar Geer?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Dec 31, 2007.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Devree was great yesterday and throughout the season. But Riar Geer was this teams #1 receiver last year. He seemed to completely disappear this year.

edit - damnit, this should have been in the regular football forum. Sorry, I got lost.

2. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I know he had an injury earlier this year - knee I think. I'm not sure he has ever fully recovered. With Devree and Sanders being seniors, I am really hoping that next year Geer will return to last year's form...

3. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch Buff stampede this week? They showed highlights of evry game this season...I could of sworn by watching this, that Devree was the only one with a TD catch all season. He had a great senior year, and could be late round pick in the NFL.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

I'm surprised we didn't see more of Nate Solder. He was on the field at times, but I don't remember him getting any balls thrown his way. At 6'-9", or whatever he is, I'm surprised we didn't try to throw him some jump balls around the goal line. As a true freshman, is he just not ready to be part of the passing offense?

5. colinski

colinski Member

There was a report that he suffered a broken hand and was questionable for the game.

"-TE Riar Geer is dealing with a broken left hand. It was unknown as of Dec. 16 if he would be available for the Independence Bowl.-"

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/big12/colorado.htm