1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your take on Greg Brown? His name is being circulated as a possible D Coord.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by ByuBuff, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ByuBuff

ByuBuff Member

to replace BYU's DC who was fired on Saturday? I know he used to coach at CU but I'm a newer fan and don't know how he did with Colorado.

2. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

All things point to him taking over the Defensive play calling after the toledo game last year, check our stats after than and check his performance at arizona this year for more perspective. I don't think he is a bad coach.

3. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

Why would he want to go to BYU? He is co-DC at Arizona.

Brown was the Secondary coach at CU for 4 years. Most seemed to think he did a good job... hard to tell with the way things have been at CU.

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I hope he gets that BYU job. It's a good promotion for Brown that puts him in better position for an eventual return to CU.

Also, it means that Arizona loses Ezekiel Bishop and we pull in a very nice in-state safety recruit. He only committed to UA because of Brown and I don't see him going to BYU.