What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What the PAC X need's to do

MCskid

the pac need's to grow some ball's, pull their heads out of their ass, and think big. invite cu, nu, mu, ku, tex and tam. cu, nu, ku and mu would all accept, causing the death of the big 12. this would force tu and tam's hand, forcing them to join the pac. all 6 schools are aau and this would bring all of the biggest markets in the big 12. can't beleive that staford and cal are so desperate that they are willing to add a bunch of tier 3 schools to the pac. if they do end up adding the big 12 south they become acedmically another sec.

This is the best idea I've heard yet. They need to remember who is doing who a favor. If the Pac10 were to invite the above schools, that leaves Texas sitting with garbage and OU, which is academically garbage. I hope these conferences wake up to the fact that no one school should ever be bigger than a conference. Texas thinks they are indispensable to all conferences, I wish all the BCS conferences would make some sort of silent pact that nobody offers anyone inside the state of Texas during this round of invitations. That would be AWESOME! Texas thinks they are much more powerful than they really should be in these discussions...

I agree but on another thread apparently KU isn't going anywhere without KSU according to their state leg

If KU actually got an invite given how the situation looks right now, I wonder if this would remain true. At some point the state has to take what they can get.

I also agree that I would like to see the Pac have some balls and change the playing field right now. Throw a huge curveball at UT and the rats will abandon ship quickly, fending for themselves. The Pac is the ONLY opportunity for Texas to pull this crap...so their bluff needs to be called.

Texas is the prom queen right now... if the pac tries to court them indirectly by taking down the big 12 and forcing their hand they will go to the big 10. any conference would bend over backwards to get UT and i'm afraid that the egos in Austin would react the exact opposite way if this becomes the Pacs approach...but, it sure would be great if the plan backfired and all of the above move to the Pac and the Big 12 is stuck with texas and the remainders...****itall!

Back