What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What would be the impact of Braxton Miller or Everett Golson transferring to CU?

Transfer QB Hypothetical?

• Total voters
I'd love to have Nebraska's QB situation at CU. Ability to win 9 games a year with a mediocre defense and skill players.

I'm pretty sure it is the exact opposite. If they had a qb worth anything they would have been a very good team. Defense obviously struggled in big games which is part of the reason Bo is gone but if you ask most Husker fans, their qb situation was terrible.

Not if you are a bad qb. Look at Nebraskas situation the last couple years. Great athletes and sub par performances.

You may not think Golson is great and you may think he is overrated, but he is not bad.

Speaking of transfers, looks like a few players from the Auburn secondary are transferring? Anybody we might want to take a look at, Duff?

Moncrief is a decent safety. I would think he is worth a look. The other two guys were never going to see the field, despite the secondary being pretty bad.

Back