What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

What would you build at CU if you won the half billion $ powerball?

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Endow a new sport?

Folsom renovation/ expansion?

Endowing scholarships / coaching positions?

Give the money to RG and let him work his magic. I would also give about 10-20 million more so he can donate it back to the school to play politics.

Obviously I would like to tear down Balch and build a badass club section/press box with an awesome rooftop section for student pregames. The goal would be to built the football program up so that RG could focus on the b-ball program for once.

Give the money to RG and let him work his magic. I would also give about 10-20 million more so he can donate it back to the school to play politics.

Obviously I would like to tear down Balch and build a badass club section/press box with an awesome rooftop section for student pregames. The goal would be to built the football program up so that RG could focus on the b-ball program for once.
I wonder if it would be possible to give an endowment to the C-Unit to fund its operations?

Put every penny into an endowment and use the interest to pay top dollar for elite coaching.

Hmmm. I don't know how much will be left over after I build my nuclear bomb proof underground lair in the mountains. Think the NORAD Cheyenne Mountain Complex but with a Dolby Cinema and Scandinavian modern decor. Oh, and a hot tub.

Hmmm. I don't know how much will be left over after I build my nuclear bomb proof underground lair in the mountains. Think the NORAD Cheyenne Mountain Complex but with a Dolby Cinema and Scandinavian modern decor. Oh, and a hot tub.
No stripper pole? Pffft! Amateur.

Who are you planning on bringing with you? Barbara Billingsley?

By Scandinavian modern decor are you referring to some early 20's ASU female students of Swedish and Icelandic heritage?

First thing I'd do is make a lot of "suggestions" where I'm going to give money. I'd want my ass kissed for quite some time while I consider to give my $$$. Then I'd call every coaching staff in the Pac 12, starting with mother ****ing Oregon, and offer them quadruple their salary, pay their buyouts, and legal fees to quit just 2 weeks before December early signing period. Except for Jim Leavitt, I'd have to promise him the world then pull the rug out from under him, all they time going nyeah nyeah. I might even **** with the Tennessee staff too just to see that **** show go crazy again. I don't care if any of it is legal "under contract" bull****, I have money and I'm exempt from the rules, just like every other rich ****er out there.

I'd also tell MM that we are going to build the top rated facilities in the NCAA once again, don't **** it up a second time, k Mike? Let's recruit like we mean it.

No stripper pole? Pffft! Amateur.

Who are you planning on bringing with you? Barbara Billingsley?
Since she died in 2010, I'm going to say no. Probably looks about like this.
crypt-keeper.jpg

It goes without saying that I'd bring 20 genius supermodels so that I could repopulate the Earth so I didn't say it.

Back