1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's you Top Ten?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    I can't wait to see how the new rankings shake out.

Here's how I'd rank them:

1. Florida
    2. Alabama
    3. Texas
    4. Iowa
    5. Cincinnati
    6. TCU
    7. USC
    8. LSU
    9. Penn State
    10. Georgia Tech
  2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Jul 11, 2006
    2. Florida
    3. Texas
    4. TCU
    5. Iowa
    6. Cincinnati
    7. USC
    8. Oregon
    9. LSU
    10. Boise State
  3. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

Nov 16, 2006
    #2 Texas-the sleeping giant awoke last night
    #3 Alabama-QB play is terrible
    #4 Iowa-I am not a fan of the Big Joke Conference but still rate it ahead of the MWC
    #5 TCU-Impressive win against the Prophet
    #6 Boise State-enjoyed their trip to the islands
    #7 USC-umm, where is Pete's vaunted defense?
    #8 Cincinatti-how did the Reds do this year?
    #9 Oregon-please beat USC
    #10 LSwho-their offense is mediocre unless you compare it to ours in which case they like the Saints
  4. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Alabama and Florida have had numerous uninspired games, but I've never bought into this Great SEC issue for 3 seasons now. The hype of 'great defenses' always puzzles me when their QBs can't hit broad sides of barns, when their defenders don't tackle but only hit and bump and wave at passing ball-carriers. "Bye bye... see ya... wave wave..."

Texas sleepwalks and, while they had 3 good drives against Mizzou, they have 8 that aren't even half-hearted. I guess "taking a knee 3 times" is considered too stressful.

I'll never be impressed by anyone who beats Mich State - a team with more examples of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Cincy is the only team that looks like they can beat their cupcakes routinely, with 2nd or 3rd string teamers, even.
  5. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Jul 8, 2005
    Of all years screaming for a playoff, this is it. We have "big time" unbeaten programs with some serious question marks (UF, UA, and UT), we have some up and comers that all look pretty legit, but we know they probably won't get a shot (Iowa, Boise, Cincy, TCU), and then a bunch of one loss teams that look like they could beat anyone on the right Saturday (USC, UO, LSU, PSU, OSU, etc). It's one big cluster ****.