What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

When did you realize..

Oregon State game.

Is Oregon State good? No - but we absolutely dismantled them at home. We made a fellow conference foe look no better then we made CSU or Idaho State. We could have named our score that game. I don't know the last time I'd seen the Buffs play a conference foe like that. Maybe playing Kansas way back in the day? Not sure - but that is when I knew we were going t bowling.

I didn't realize how good we would be, but that is when I realized things were different and the rise was happening.

Stanford game. Hell, UCLA circled Stanford on their schedule and switched up their strategy/recruiting to knock them off. They failed, yet we did it in their house with the most atrocious kicking performance I've ever seen. Winning ugly proved to me that these guys finally believe in themselves.

Began to realize we had something special in the first qtr against the Ewes and it's been confirmed w every game.

The WSU game completely solidified it....we beat a good, ranked team for the first time since 2009. I've been loving the revenge tour!!!

Oregon State game.

Is Oregon State good? No - but we absolutely dismantled them at home. We made a fellow conference foe look no better then we made CSU or Idaho State. We could have named our score that game. I don't know the last time I'd seen the Buffs play a conference foe like that. Maybe playing Kansas way back in the day? Not sure - but that is when I knew we were going t bowling.

I didn't realize how good we would be, but that is when I realized things were different and the rise was happening.

Oregon game was when I realized we were good, early in the second quarter of OSU is when I said, "holy ****, this team if Le-****ing-git!"

The first couple of minutes of the CSU game. You could tell that they were playing at another level.

When they got over the disappointment of the loss at Michigan and rebounded with a win at Oregon. We lost a captain from offense, a captain from defense, and a captain from special teams in that Michigan game and still bounced back with a win at Autzen. That's big time.

This.
I cried a little after that game. I've already warned my wife and stepson that I likely will cry again in the stands if all goes as planned Saturday.

Oregon. They are not good in retrospect but the rebound from the Michigan game was incredible with the loses the team sustained.

Michigan. When I was sitting on a strange couch in a hotel in Idaho trying to not freak the **** out in front of strangers. What a season.

Michigan. When I was sitting on a strange couch in a hotel in Idaho trying to not freak the **** out in front of strangers. What a season.

Hope you remembered your safe word.

Also glad you got to watch the game in the midst of your other activities. (y)

This.
I cried a little after that game. I've already warned my wife and stepson that I likely will cry again in the stands if all goes as planned Saturday.
I did as well. May have let a few tears go after the win on Saturday as well. It's just been so long since we've been in this position. When we finish this thing off on Saturday, I will likely have more than a few flowing.

I was a bit late to the game. I guess I realized that this was really a pretty good team during the ASU game, but I didn't really realize how special of a season this could be until we beat WSU.

Perhaps I've been conditioned by years of ineptitude and sucking, or maybe it is just my general disposition, but I still can't help but get out of my head what I see as exploitable flaws with the team. Slow LBs can get exposed in the passing game and our field goal kicker situation. That said, the WSU game proved to me that we can get it done with all the lights shining, against a quality environment, and in a pressure filled situation.

The rise is real.

I was a bit late to the game. I guess I realized that this was really a pretty good team during the ASU game, but I didn't really realize how special of a season this could be until we beat WSU.

Perhaps I've been conditioned by years of ineptitude and sucking, or maybe it is just my general disposition, but I still can't help but get out of my head what I see as exploitable flaws with the team. Slow LBs can get exposed in the passing game and our field goal kicker situation. That said, the WSU game proved to me that we can get it done with all the lights shining, against a quality environment, and in a pressure filled situation.

The rise is real.

Those are flaws, but Leavitt has been an absolute master in adjusting and masking weakness.

Back