What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Which Big 12 member is the team you most want to beat once we join?

Who do you most want to dominate?

• Baylor

• Iowa State

• Kansas

• Kansas State

• Oklahoma State

• Texas Christian

• Texas Tech

• West Virginia

• One of the new P5 additions (BYU, Cincy, UH, UCF)

• Some other school from Pac, Independent or G5 you hope joins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Utah is still Utah and KW is still the HC. And now with the fates of Wazzu and OSU looking dicey, Utah will have an even easier pathway to recruiting Poly guys and others who might have given those two programs a look.

Last edited:
It's a verified fact that it's a lot harder to win at Nebraska than at UCF.

Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

You've been gone for 12 years. So much has changed. We got these other guys who live in the mountains, and not only do they love moonshine, but they might like weed as much as you guys.

Seriously, when I went to the ISU/WVU game in Morgantown in 2013, I was stunned by how many people were openly smoking weed while tailgating. In a state that's not even close to legal.
Oh tailgating if wvu comes here next year will involve weed and a lot of John Denver.

You bet I'll be there. 😂

I was at a concert last night and my mind kept wondering back to this post. So, fukking amazing what's happening here
It almost seems like a **** you revenge tour by RG.

1.) make the CFB world wonder what happened to CU.
2.) Make a block busters hire move.
3.) proceed to have media outlets talk about buffs nonstop. Get spring game to be the only one on ESPN.
4.) own Pac12 media days
5.) strut off to the Big12. Effectively being the pied piper of the exodus that killed the Pac12
6.) come in to the Big 12 as the hottest brand and still climbing.

Get elevated or get terminated!

With the addition of the remaining 4 corners schools to the B12, I believe the one and only answer is Utah.
I prefer not to think about Utah, don’t pump it as a rivalry, and then maybe we start winning that game. I’d much rather take out our old a Big 8 foes routinely…but just behind the total yearly destruction of **** Baylor.

Posted in another thread, but when CU was a competitor in the Big12, Baylor had:
  • 1 regular season conference title in major college sports (FB, MBB, WBB)- 2005 WBB
Since CU left, Baylor has racked up:
  • 3 FB conference titles
  • 2 MBB regular season conference title
  • 12 WBB regular season conference titels
Time to restore a little mother ****ing order and beat the piss out of those baptists.

I didn’t consider Utah a rival until the realignment stuff where they really showed us some disrespect. They can dance and we’ll play football and show them who’s boss in the Big 12 now. 😊

Utah Football Dancing GIF by Pac-12 Network

Football Colorado GIF by Pac-12 Network

Whoa .... look out for "Cinicinatti". Is it really that hard to learn how to spell a major US city and member institution in your league?
Meh. I typically just start typing how I think it’s spelled and let Siri take over from there. Or just type
Cincy.

The Big 12 as a whole, minus OU and UT will be very average based on today's games. The Buffs can get right up to the top of the league next year, and I actually think that this years Utah game is really really important to send a message to those jackwagons out in SLC that we are coming to knock them off

Thinking about it. We will dominate in skiing ⛷️ in our new conference.

🤣🤣🤣😂😂

voted osu. **** those guys, we owe em one.
When Gameday was in Salt Lake City, they said that the Utah Ski Team has won like 3 National Championships in a row? Are we paying enough attention to our ski teams anymore? WTF

I'm going to do this and I'm sure I'll hear about it.
A) Money says Utah will add Hockey.
B) CU has a great CC program..doesn't seem to bother Utah.
C) CU needs to make plans to add some sports if we're going to make the next realignment cut < I didn't see anything in the "3 year plan".
D) Utah has women's gymnastics & softball < bet the combined revenue is more than CC.
E) Utah has men's baseball < another break even or loser for revenue.
F) If CU can't afford to add the above mentioned there are a couple of alternatives Men's & Women's Swimming or one of the women's above and wrestling.
G) The Colorado High School Athletic Association needs to fall in line with other states with the number of games allowed. In TX. boys basketball plays almost twice as many games not counting playoffs...can't blame that on the weather.
I think of all of the good to great Colorado high school baseball & softball players that went to college somewhere else. I've tracked the College World Series the last 3 years 7 Colo. players were in the starting line ups.
2 pieces of memorabilia I'd pay good money for, a Buffs Hockey Jersey & Buffs Baseball Jersey.
The next AD when RG retires...Deion Sanders

Last edited:
I'm going to do this and I'm sure I'll hear about it.
A) Money says Utah will add Hockey.
B) CU has a great CC program..doesn't seem to bother Utah.
C) CU needs to make plans to add some sports if we're going to make the next realignment cut < I didn't see anything in the "3 year plan".
D) Utah has women's gymnastics & softball < bet the combined revenue is more than CC.
E) Utah has men's baseball < another break even or loser for revenue.
F) If CU can't afford to add the above mentioned there are a couple of alternatives Men's & Women's Swimming or one of the women's above and wrestling.
G) The Colorado High School Athletic Association needs to fall in line with other states with the number of games allowed. In TX. boys basketball plays almost twice as many games not counting playoffs...can't blame that on the weather.
I think of all of the good to great Colorado high school baseball & softball players that went to college somewhere else. I've tracked the College World Series the last 3 years 7 Colo. players were in the starting line ups.
2 pieces of memorabilia I'd pay good money for, a Buffs Hockey Jersey & Buffs Baseball Jersey.
The next AD when RG retires...Dion Sanders
You had me until "Dion"

Back