1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who is the author?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by cu2x, Apr 24, 2011.

1. cu2x

cu2x Club Member Club Member

MontanaBuff likes this.
  2. ScottyBuff

ScottyBuff Well-Known Member

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Montana has really put together a tremendous site.

4. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

MontanaBuff is his name on here, his real Name is Stuart Whitehair (sp? on the last name)

5. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

Guilty as charged ... Real name Stuart Whitehair - though the Classes are CU '84 (BA, History/Poli Sci); and CU '87 (JD). :nod:

I hope your comments will lead others to the website to check out the Archives (remember there is a "Post your own memories" link, so you can tell everyone about your recollections of the games).

Goose likes this.
  6. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Props on your site Montana, I check it out daily.

7. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Montana! Dude rocks

8. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

The author is the dude with the baddest ass powder blue jacket you'll ever see.

MontanaBuff likes this.
  9. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Little known FACT!

Coach Mac called Montana out of the stands in lincoln between the third and fourth quarters during the 1990 game. Coach asked Montana to personally deliver a pep talk to Eric Bieniemy who was lacking a little confidence at the moment. Montana pulled out note cards he'd written at half-time in anticipation of the moment. The rest is college football history.

10. buffalofart

buffalofart Member

Stuart....I visit your site as often as I can and always place a vote. I wonder how you can maintain a site, hold down a job and not piss off your wife. Not my business but thanks for what you do.

MontanaBuff likes this.
  11. cu2x

cu2x Club Member Club Member

It's great site by a great fan.

Montana/Stuart:
    I graduated Psych in 1980 and Law in '86. I had been suspended by CU the first time around and was 36 when I graduated law school. I'm sure I wasn't on the same social 'track', so didn't know you.

Go Buffs

12. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

I just read Montana's write up of the top 5 offensive line prospects in Colorado. Excellent write-up, but I came away a little depressed. From those quotes none of those guys sounded like they were itching to become Buffs. And Thurston came away impressed by Stincoln and Little Bo Peep. Ugh.

13. buffsblg

buffsblg Member

All true: I was there and have seen the note cards. Actually he does a set for every game and player just in case and has since 1980. :)

I was also there for the early years of what is now the brilliant cuatthegame, which started as a book and a project for himself and friends and now has morphed into one of the the best sources for CU information. And yes his lovely wife is extraordinarily patient and understanding about his CU work. I think her degrees in psychology might help her a bit. He is also a very good lawyer who fortunately works for himself.

And finally, I was the one who lost his original "Colorado sky blue" jacket during a golf outing. He has forgiven me, but never forgotten.