What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who were the Three Jobs Mac was offered in 2016?

4BienemyTDs

Club Member
Club Member
Unless he is a straight up liar, which 3 jobs was he offered? He described them as good jobs?
Maybe they still want him!

I mean technically the end of 2016 which is hired in 2017 after the Alamo Bowl

Jobs filled

Texas, Minnesota, Oregon, Purdue, Baylor, Oklahoma, USF, WKU, FAU, UConn, LSU, Indiana, Temple, Cincy, FIU, Cal, Houston, Western Michigan, Fresno State, San Jose St (Intersting it was open again?), Nevada, Georgia State

Ole Miss in 2017 of course

But maybe Mac is saying he could have left for 3 Good Jobs over his entire 6 years?

I mean technically the end of 2016 which is hired in 2017 after the Alamo Bowl

Jobs filled

Texas, Minnesota, Oregon, Purdue, Baylor, Oklahoma, USF, WKU, FAU, UConn, LSU, Indiana, Temple, Cincy, FIU, Cal, Houston, Western Michigan, Fresno State, San Jose St (Intersting it was open again?), Nevada, Georgia State

Ole Miss in 2017 of course

But maybe Mac is saying he could have left for 3 Good Jobs over his entire 6 years?

I could see Baylor, maybe Minnesota and Purdue? I'm sure in his head he was offered Texas and Oklahoma.

Why are we actually speculating about what a clear lying loser said?????.

To prove that this presser was BS! He is gone, he knows it, do not spit out crap like that to a program that has supported you, and paid you. I liked him, but he has lost me on all levels.

Unless he is a straight up liar, which 3 jobs was he offered? He described them as good jobs?
Maybe they still want him!

He's delusional. Ole Miss was interested until we imploded and his agent asked for too much.

It says alot about his real character that he's acting this way, when his team has just lost 6 in a row and was smoked 2 straight games at home.

He needs to be fired asap, to show the team what happens when you utterly fail, and blame everyone but yourself.

Hey
I do not want it like this either!
I liked Mac, and JMac is a great Buff.
He did a good job representing the Buffs
2016 was special, but something snapped after the PAC 12 title game? Nothing but downhill since then. Tumpkin, contract negotiations, Leavitt to Oregon, etc...
I will back off all personal attacks as I calm down after another sh*tshow, but he needs to be more authentic to the gravity of the situation. Fans are not stupid, we are not koolaid drinking Nebraska fans. Please take the bad with the good! It is probably hard for type A football guys. I hate coach speak like “We just gotta go to work and figure it out! Its the 12th game buddy!
Do not lie to your fans
Do not brag about other Jobs you could have taken
Do not use the word Abysmal about the status of the program before you came like a badge of honor.
Colorado is now your program, we are who you made us!

Hey, MM, see below, bitch....

tenor.gif

Reading between the lines he basically said...

He is pissed the AD office leaked the info to the press and his comments about those other jobs was a shot to RG.

Chev was not his hire and he blamed the loss on the "inept" offense

He is a defensive guy and his defense played well.

He is over this and just wants to make himself look as good as possible for the next job

Reading between the lines he basically said...

He is pissed the AD office leaked the info to the press and his comments about those other jobs was a shot to RG.

Chev was not his hire and he blamed the loss on the "inept" offense

He is a defensive guy and his defense played well.

He is over this and just wants to make himself look as good as possible for the next job
The offense is inept because of the offensive line! That falls on him. I'm so sick of his bull****!

Meh...

This is the awkward moment when he knows it's over and he still believes he is the best guy for the job.

As many have said. We will overlook this part and be thankful for having brought us out of the gutter.

Ain't gonna hate the guy.

Onward and upward.

Back