What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WHo will win the MNC in 2009?

Who will win the MNC in 2009?

• Total voters
Going to be hard for Texas to win it after they lose the rematch with CU on a neutral field in the Big 12 Championship.

....................................................................................................................:thumbsup:

Here's a question, if BYU goes undefeated, do they deserve to be in the title game? They have both OU and Florida st on the schedule.

I'm sorry. For a moment there I thought a fusker was talking smack about CU's OOC schedule. I'm certain I'm wrong. Nobody is THAT stupid.

numbrasknuts never eat their cupcakes on the road...with only 4 days to prepare between games.

Yeah those Toledo Rockets are a pretty tough team too. :rolleyes:

Good luck in your efforts to win the Sun Belt Conference. What bowl tie-in do they have? And let us know when you guys play more than one road OOC game every other year. Until then, when we CU fans slap you around over your pathetic OOC schedule, you'll take it and like it.

Good luck in your efforts to win the Sun Belt Conference. What bowl tie-in do they have? And let us know when you guys play more than one road OOC game every other year. Until then, when we CU fans slap you around over your pathetic OOC schedule, you'll take it and like it.

I can't help it that smaller schools want to play the Huskers for the big pay outs......It's like getting extra scrimmage games....:smile2:

I can't help it that smaller schools want to play the Huskers for the big pay outs......It's like getting extra scrimmage games....:smile2:

It's not 'want.' It's need. Those small schools regretfully require a corn subsidy. What's kNU's record on the road against Troy State?

I'll go with Florida because on paper they're loaded and even though they play in the toughest conference, their toughest games are manageable being at LSU and the annual affair with UGA. The RRSO winner is a likely opponent. VT is an interesting pick but I think they have enough tough games where they drop 1 or 2 along the way.

Tebow has seen all of these teams for 3-4 years now and I think he knows what it takes to win.

Same can be said about CU's total win/loss record vs Montana State. :smile2:

That would be 0-1 in Bozeman. :asshole:

W. Boulder - 3 Oct 1925 - CU 23, MSU 3
L. Boulder - 9 Oct 1926 - CU 3, MSU 6
L. @ Bozeman - 8 Oct 1927 - CU 6, MSU 12
L. Boulder - 2 Sep 2006 - CU 10, MSU 19

Let's see how intelligent you are, huskerboy. When did kNU play @ Troy?
Wanna hint?

Last edited by a moderator:
Our football program has lost to Montana State 3 times? Ouch.

Regardless, I think Florida is going to win again this year. They are super stacked and playing in the SEC will allow them to go to the NC game almost 100% certainly if they win the conference and don't lose more than 1 game.

I hadn't realized our Buffs were 0-3 against Montana State.

Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on Hawk for losing to Div1AA Montana State at home...they seem to have our number. It's just one of those things.

:wow:

I hadn't realized our Buffs were 0-3 against Montana State.

Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on Hawk for losing to Div1AA Montana State at home...they seem to have our number. It's just one of those things.

:wow:

According to the 2008 media guide, CU is 1-3 against Montana state.
10/3/25 at Boulder - CU 23 / MSU 3

Yeah, the next time they beat a ranked team they'll get so excited they'll crash their flying cars.

Okay, did anyone else immediately go to that scene in Gone in 60 Seconds? Nicholas Cage is standing on the corner with the two detectives and the one white dude says, "by the time you get out of jail asshole, there won't even be cars. We'll all be flying in "vroom" spaceships. That'll suck!"

Back