1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woellk's chapstick supply...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Oct 25, 2010.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

has to be running low...anybody that kisse that much fanny must go through a tube a day. I am convinced he doesn't write anything unless MB tells him to, well, maybe his mortgage payment.

That being said, you really have to wonder about these geniuses telling the "majority" of the fanbase, who by the way pay the freight, they are wrong, they don't really see piss poor performances over and over. What they really see is a team they should shell out $60 a seat to see because success is right around the corner. Jackassery at a level heretofore unseen. I stopped reading brownnose Neill awhile ago, but I caught his piece over the weekend. What a frickin' laugher, who came up with the idea of pitting the ticket paying fan against D II Dan anyway? Saying D II is 6-0 versus the fans is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There is a marketing plan sure to work.:lol:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2010
  2. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I never read Woelk. What's this about him being 6-0 against the fans? Link?

3. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I'm not going to bother linking, he said something along the lines of for six games now, internet posters have said D II was going to get canned, and they have been wrong every time, so D II is 6-0 versus the internet, or some other tripe like that. What a clown.

4. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

At least D2D is 6-0 against someone. Sure as **** hasn't happened as a coach at CU.

5. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

It was a completely ridiculous analogy, here's the excerpt:

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_16413023?source=most_viewed