1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's Director of Basketball Operations

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by buffgal, Jun 11, 2012.

1. buffgal

buffgal Club Member Club Member

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

3. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

I'm assuming this means that Tracy has left. Asst coach and recruiting coordinator Jennie Barancyk was hired away from CU by Drake to be their new head coach. But she has been replaced by new hire Kelly Rae Finley. Jennie was a real force in our Buffs recruiting success and we will have to see how the new coach does. Kelly has some minor ties to the area having played her junior and senior years of college ball at CSU, while Lappe was an assistant there. Kelly was hired away from Harvard, where she was their recruiting coordinator and they did sign a HS AA while she was there. We will have to see how that translates to recruiting to CU. When you have a top high school player with top shelf grades who is looking for the best education she can find, recruiting that player to Harvard shouldn't be that tough a job since they probably have the best WBB program of all the ivies.

Buffnik likes this.
  4. buffgal

I don't think Tracy got promoted at CU. Last night, she was still listed on CU's website. I haven't checked today.

I liked Tracy and thought she did a good job. She's a Buff. She played for CU. Wherever she lands, I wish her well.

5. buffgal

6. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

I assume its Brenna. It seems like the poor kid has spent her entire CU career on crutches.

7. buffgal

I really don't think Brenna will ever see significant playing time at CU.