1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's Lacrosse Update

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by cmgoods, Sep 17, 2013.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

The schedule has now been released and is up-to-date in the above sticky thread. There are still some game times that need to be announced, as well as, media coverage for the games. I also included a link for a practice update video from cubuffs.com, it might not take you to the exact video, but it should be right below it.

http://www.cubuffs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=3062187#ooid=x4cWluZTrdwqj_0zvNxavwdHU6DMAKE5

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'm excited about this program. CU can be a national power in LAX.

3. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I want to see the uniforms

4. Tea Rex

Tea Rex Club Member Club Member

Don't expect much for a few seasons. A program to look at is Detroit's Men's team. Their first season was 2009, this season they won their conference and qualified for the tourney then nearly beat an elite program in Notre Dame.

5. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

I think there's a fall exhibition season but I'm not sure. On the video they were talking about facing Denver on October 2.

6. Tea Rex

Tea Rex Club Member Club Member

Most Lax teams have a fall ball season so people will get an early chance to check out the team before the spring.

7. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

I'm not going to lie, I find the idea of women's lacrosse exhibition intriguing.