1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's NIT Bracket?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Denver_sc, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Denver_sc

Denver_sc Club Member Club Member

Hello All-

Quick question, as I can't seem to find the answer on the yougoogles. How was/is the women's NIT seeded?

A quick look at the bracket here:

http://www.womensnit.com/photos/bracket35.pdf

would make it appear that under traditional bracket formatting we were a #1 seed, but that clearly wasn't the case. Specifically, I'm curious where future games would be played if we win tonight... any ideas?

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

They never published the seeds. Supposedly, whichever team wins tonight gets to host USC in the quarterfinals on Sunday. I can't quite figure it out, so I'm just gonna go with it.

If we get to the NIT Final 4, I really hope that we see a decent turnout on Sunday. Our women will have earned the support.

3. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Is there any coverage for tonights game?

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

AM 760.

I'll put up a game thread.

5. sparkybuffs

sparkybuffs New Member

Also I think WYO's website has a telecast. This game is for a spot in the quarterfinals, and a rematch against USC, who we lost to earlier in the season. Would be a fun game though, because it would really show how much we have improved since December.

6. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Make sure you make 2 or 3 about the TV info too.

7. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

They're going to try to have that game early in the day if we win tonight. The men are leaving for NYC late Sunday afternoon, along with the band and spirit groups so the atmosphere would be considerably less friendly. The more support for the ladies the better, especially if they can't get the game moved earlier...