1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worth posting here

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Duff Man, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

2. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

That'll make you teary eyed. Never met the young man but im proud of him and that doesnt have anything to do with football.

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

He's one of my favorites. Rooting hard for him!

4. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Herrod is already a 1st team All-American in life. The rest is just gravy.

5. NBDefektor

NBDefektor Well-Known Member

I had a summer class with him in '07 with about 13 other students. The guy is really nice and fun-loving and was pretty much always in a laughing, relaxed mood. So even when I was just mere acquaintances with him I was rooting for the guy, just based on our occasional conversations. So it was nice to see him go from a kid on the bench his first year or two to starting on the d-line with a potential future in the nfl. I mean, really, who would think you'd have a theatre class and discuss Kabuki with a potential nfl d-linemen?

I didn't know the back-story to his life back then, so I just thought of him as just a regular guy who played football. Now understanding more of who he is, how can this guy not be your favorite buff on the team? Atta boy Marquez!