What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wow. Mizzou LB Michael Sam: "I'm gay."

Setting aside the religion discussion for a moment (some good stuff, but that's a big topic), my favorite related quote was CNN's John Berman on Early Start:

... They play in the SEC. It's sounds like a joke. I'm not really kidding. This is pro-football basically already.

I immediately turned to my wife and said "yeah, I mean they pay players, they don't have to take classes...".

Oh Mizzou, you're better than the $EC -- you guys could have gone B1G! And yes, I know that Sam already graduated.

Did you actually read the article?
Yeah. Remember, I'm the one who posted his dad's reaction so it would be fair to assume I read it somewhere. His dad also said he loves his son. I just think calling him a POS is unfair. But carry on. You're entitled to say what you want.

Yeah. Remember, I'm the one who posted his dad's reaction so it would be fair to assume I read it somewhere. His dad also said he loves his son. I just think calling him a POS is unfair. But carry on. You're entitled to say what you want.

You read the article and your big takeaway is he "loves his son"? Really?

I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry is just another example of why Adam Sandler is one of the most brilliant minds to ever grace this Earth.

I don't think that's fair. He's upset and hurt. Might have been a good idea of his son to, maybe, let dad know a bit sooner rather than spring it on him the same time it hit the press, don't you think?

Why does he have to let his dad know sooner? Do you kids need to let you know they are strait? If his dad is going to talk about his son that way about something that is not a big deal at all... especially to The New York Times, then yes he is a POS.

On the other hand though it appear the dad is backing off his comments and claiming he was terribly misquoted. If that is true than I take back the POS statement but I guess we'll never know.

Why does he have to let his dad know sooner? Do you kids need to let you know they are strait? If his dad is going to talk about his son that way about something that is not a big deal at all... especially to The New York Times, then yes he is a POS.

On the other hand though it appear the dad is backing off his comments and claiming he was terribly misquoted. If that is true than I take back the POS statement but I guess we'll never know.
I just think that if he was going to go public, he should have discussed it with his parents first just so they were prepared. But kids these days never think of mom and dad the little jerks!! :wink2:

A New York media outlet would never purposefully discredit nor seize on an opportunity to unfairly besmirch the character of a Texan, nor a Southerner, nor each inconsequential inhabitant of these uncivilized territories west of the Hudson River.

[video=youtube;Olc5C4SXAYM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olc5C4SXAYM[/video]

:congrats:

You do know that you are applauding one of the biggest Nubs on the planet don't you?

You should go dig up his opt-ed on the CU non-scandal with KKKeenan.

He is a shameless Nub excuse maker who prolly dreams of corn cobs and Tom Osborne.

You do know that you are applauding one of the biggest Nubs on the planet don't you?

You should go dig up his opt-ed on the CU non-scandal with KKKeenan.

He is a shameless Nub excuse maker who prolly dreams of corn cobs and Tom Osborne.

I'll applaud him as a blind squirrel then. Loved that segment.

I think it is high time DFW had some diversity behind the sports desk, I am sure what's his name agrees....

He replaced Vern Lundquist eon's ago on the local ABC affiliate. He once got into a scuffle on air with Barry Switzer during a Cowboy's training camp interview. I mean it was kinda serious, I'll bet it's on youtube, his Nubbness was coming out of course but well deserved to the ooops I left my gun in the suitcase Clown er Coach Barry.

His only redeeming quality IMHO is he can't stand J.J. and ridicules him constantly during the season and tee's off when he does dumb football stuff which as you know is often. He used to do the play by play with Brad Sham but the Cowboy's brass won't let him do anything other than cover the Cowboys which is his job for WFAA a liberal mecca in the bible belt. I gotta say WFAA did me right a while ago but I don't like their pushing agendas on everything liberal.

sloth_loves_chunk.jpg

I don't have any problems with a gay NFL player, I am concerned though that semen will act as a performance enhancing drug. This is why Rugged is such an effective member here.

I don't have any problems with a gay NFL player, I am concerned though that semen will act as a performance enhancing drug. This is why Rugged is such an effective member here.

If semen were a performance enhancing drug, why is the world run my men?

Back