1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by jjbuffs13, Sep 13, 2007.

1. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2005
    Talked with J-Fly this morning and he said he will be 100% ready to play Saturday and he told me "I am gonna tear it up". Man I cant wait to see this kid in action.

Also I read the WR story from the Daily Times and why the HELL would T Wheat be playing reciever?? I understand that he would be a big asset for the offense, but that means he would be in on EVERY SINGLE PLAY, which you cant do at the D-I level. I guess it might work as a deep threat but I just dont want to see him get hurt.
  2. canbuff

canbuff New Member

Sep 29, 2005
    J-Fly- I hope he plays with a lot of confidence and doesn't get star struck. The great rookies just go out and do what they do and dont show respect to the opponent...I want to see him get some major YACs!!!

T-Wheat playing receiver would also hurt his convering ability...this guy is the best corner in the Big 12 right now and we need him to be fresh to keep Fagg and the rest of his bum buddies (oops) in check....
  3. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2006
    I think if he play WR, it would be only for a few plays. They would try and get him out in the open, and let him run.