What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU @ CU Game thread

Buffs have better first half yards-per-play on offense than WSU. Difference is failure on 3rd down conversions, thus we had half the ball possession time.

So frustrated... simple outs, slants, hitches... everyone runs them on us (i.e., that TD), but we can’t throw one for a first down on third and anything...

Arg....

Reactions: wip
Buffs have better first half yards-per-play on offense than WSU. Difference is failure on 3rd down conversions, thus we had half the ball possession time.

That stat is misleading. CU had a 64 yard run. CU has not been into WSU territory other than that long run.

Chev is limited in call playing by the offensive O line play. I think RG will keep Chev, Roper, the S&C coach, D. Hagan and Kwan Drake. The rest of the staff can hit the bricks!

I have been in the keep mac camp all along, and i Think its time to publically announce buffs HAVE to move on from him. Look at wazzu.. they have a GREAT coach, and their team doesn’t make all of the dumb mistakes the buffs do. No discipline. Reminds me of the broncos. Talent, zero discipline.

Back