What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WSU lost a big asset

darth-horax

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...er-cracraft-washington-state-cougars-torn-acl

They just lost their #1 WR to an ACL for the season. He's a senior.
Hate to see this happen to anybody...it's a horrible way to end a career. I should know. I suffered a brain aneurysm as a freshman basketball player at UCCS two days before our first game.

Really sucked coming to grips when something out of your control happens.

Anyway, this should help take some relief off of our secondary this week. Looking at their schedule/results, this should be a closer game, but they've barely escaped a LOT of teams that we steamrolled. Hopefully our boys come to play and slap them around a bit.

This is a HUGE game for CU.

I LOVE BEING A BUFF!!!!

he's not their #1 but a top 3 for sure. Gabe Marks is head and shoulders above the other two

River was the second best WR on the team, but probably Luke's favorite in clutch situations. WR is an area of abundance though, as we are about 10 deep. Sweet will likely take most of those reps, and he has played a good amount having to fill in for injures Cracraft last year as well.

River was the second best WR on the team, but probably Luke's favorite in clutch situations. WR is an area of abundance though, as we are about 10 deep. Sweet will likely take most of those reps, and he has played a good amount having to fill in for injures Cracraft last year as well.
Yeah, I just don't think this has a significant impact on the game. WSU has 10 receivers with 16 or more catches on the season (CU has 5) and 9 of those guys have caught a TD pass (CU has 7).

There is a fall off from River, but yes, they are that deep. I think Sweet and Thompson will share the load for the most part with Sweet probably the starter. Falk generally has completion to at least 12 players, but the 3 RB,s are part of that.we have some who have not played much, like Dimry that may get a bit more run now.

If they are that deep at WR then they are lacking elsewhere when you only have 85 to spend.

Yeah, I just don't think this has a significant impact on the game. WSU has 10 receivers with 16 or more catches on the season (CU has 5) and 9 of those guys have caught a TD pass (CU has 7).

WSU also throws an average of 50+ passes each game.

With all the wr recruiting we've been doing lately, we might be 10 deep by this time next year. Zero graduating seniors and something like four incoming receivers in addition to the guys already on the team.

Just sayin'.

Barber%204_1477877612205_6674553_ver1.0.png

I swear the confused "what the Hell am I doing here" look on Leach's face never goes away.
mikeleach_fq9kocck_qeij4q5b.jpg

MikeLeach.jpg

I don't care if Gameday isn't coming, a student needs to have a "locked in an electrical closet" sign.

With a #CJK5H in the corner, of course.

He's guilty until proven innocent to me - the legal system should work differently for jackasses like him.

Back