What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wyoming offends the classiest fans in the world

From today's Post "I got all sorts of great Nebraska jokes," he said. "As I tell everyone around Ohio, I discovered two things about Nebraska jokes. (Nebraskans) love their football and they have no sense of humor." Gordo Gee

you say it better than me. that's NU's whole deal. great encapsulation. terse but true/ just because they are idiots they expect you to be one too.

rep.

Some corn fans are OK, like Kamel...well maybe not the best example, but you get my point. I have found NU people I otherwise like, turn into sanctimonious frontrunners when niblet FB comes up. As if they are the only ones who have ever had success, know what good FB is, or know what class is. Oddly enough, these are the same people who wore "CU in hell Sal" T-shirts at the '90 CU NU game in Lincoln. I say get over yourselves, eff off, and if you are here in CO, go back to NE. /rant

Some corn fans are OK, like Kamel...well maybe not the best example, but you get my point. I have found NU people I otherwise like, turn into sanctimonious frontrunners when niblet FB comes up. As if they are the only ones who have ever had success, know what good FB is, or know what class is. Oddly enough, these are the same people who wore "CU in hell Sal" T-shirts at the '90 CU NU game in Lincoln. I say get over yourselves, eff off, and if you are here in CO, go back to NE. /rant

But that's the point. There are good fans and bad fans at nebraska--in short they're like everybody else, except they don't acknowledge that. Just beginning rant.

Corn talibans strike again.

If they honestly think anyone in Wyoming will give a CRAP about their feelings, they are deluded beyond hope. WYO does this for every big game. Just ask the clean-cut folks from BYU. For heavens sakes the entire stadium sings, "In Heaven there is no Beer, that's why we drink it here" like 4 times every game. The unofficial slogan of UW Football Fans is "Win or Lose, We still Booze." Geez, go back East you bunch of panzies. When you act like men, you can drink like men.

This thread is way off base. I was at the Wyoming game and I didn't notice even one Wyoming fan, or Husker fan talk trash to each other. All I experienced was a ton of tailgating, eating and drinking together by fans of both teams. The Wyoming fan base is made up of a bunch of great people.

I'm thinking someone just wants to dig up some trash talk, and make a cheap attempt to hack on the Huskers.

BTW............How are the Buffs doing do far this year? I've been really busy watching the Big Ten Network and reading up on the future Husker foes.

Yes, I know I sound like a troll, but Geesh!

This thread is way off base. I was at the Wyoming game and I didn't notice even one Wyoming fan, or Husker fan talk trash to each other. All I experienced was a ton of tailgating, eating and drinking together by fans of both teams. The Wyoming fan base is made up of a bunch of great people.

I'm thinking someone just wants to dig up some trash talk, and make a cheap attempt to hack on the Huskers.

BTW............How are the Buffs doing do far this year? I've been really busy watching the Big Ten Network and reading up on the future Husker foes.

Why are you still here again?

Why does anyone need to make cheap attempts? Don't worry, once wisconsin, michigan and ohio state start beating your nubs, you'll present yourselves as the nebrA-HOLES you truly are.

I can't tell if you're intentionally being ironic, or if you're just an asshole. I mean, I know you're an asshole, but I don't know if you're an intentionally ironic one.

Dude, your handle is "Buff Surveyor". You have zero credibility regarding anything relating to somehow moving beyond the CU/NU rivalry, especially considering you're on here every day. That's perfectly fine, just don't kid yourself with this holier-than-thou BS implying you're somehow "above" or "beyond" it. Btw, I did happen to do a little reading up on a future Husker foe as well -- Wisconsin. Chapter 1 told me they are going to beat you douchebags on Saturday. However, I do expect the "best fans in the world" who made the trip to Camp Randall to be standing there cheering the victorious Badgers at the end of the game before the 72 hr tractor ride back home.

It's because you are a troll. Good luck in the Big 10!

a6cd0b33-b405-2cd0.jpg

About what? The T-shirts? I know, right? You and I agree on that; buncha uptight nebraska fans.

Most of the people I've talked to could care less and had a good time at Wyoming. I don't care what kind of t-shirts they make, ****ers better get some thick skin for the **** they're going to get at Wisconsin. Far worse than Wyoming...............guess I'm not from Nebraska so I still have my sense of humor. Common sense tells me we're gonna lose............the fan in me can't say that so I'm predicting 33-27 NU. Our fieldgoal kicker is better and we're going to need him.

Most of the people I've talked to could care less and had a good time at Wyoming. I don't care what kind of t-shirts they make, ****ers better get some thick skin for the **** they're going to get at Wisconsin. Far worse than Wyoming...............guess I'm not from Nebraska so I still have my sense of humor. Common sense tells me we're gonna lose............the fan in me can't say that so I'm predicting 33-27 NU. Our fieldgoal kicker is better and we're going to need him.

so they do care. wonder why....

so they do care. wonder why....

In all truthfullness, I think it's in poor taste for the school itself to promote the t-shirt...not the message on the t-shirt itself. Universitys should be professional and in good taste. I think that's the issue. I wouldn't support Huskers.com selling a "Colorado Sucks" t-shirt.

In all truthfullness, I think it's in poor taste for the school itself to promote the t-shirt...not the message on the t-shirt itself. Universitys should be professional and in good taste. I think that's the issue. I wouldn't support Huskers.com selling a "Colorado Sucks" t-shirt.

I wouldn't either......................now an Iowa sucks shirt, I'd support that. **** the Hawkeyes!

But NU owns Colorado is ok, right? :wink2:

Buddy, don't think you guys are special. In '91, I went to the CU-Wyo game in Boulder with a couple of buddies. I was still trying to decide between CU, NU, Stanford and WYO, believe it or not. I was still kind of leaning towards WYO, to be honest. My buddy was wearing a shirt that had a picture of a sissy-looking buffalo and said, "Ralphie Has No Balls". To be honest, I think most of the people we ran into thought it was funny. Where I come from, some Fusker preaching about "poor taste" would be taken as a compliment.

so how do you feel about this shirt?
photo.jpg

Let it drop, will you? We get it; Argus = Nazis; nubs has the same opinion as Argus, therefore nubs = Argus; ergo nubs = Nazis.

I'm starting to suspect you got kicked out less for the shirt and more for being a confrontational a-hole about the shirt.

I'd say that 'tini looks like he's back under 170 in that photo.

Back