What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You all need to relax.

Anyway, before this thread gets completely derailed, will just say I think Abs had a nice, concise post.

The point is that you're not making them anyway and there is a lot of value in keeping some stability after what has happened at CU in the past decade or so.

So we just accept being crap? How is that a good plan? If Mac isn't making bowl games in the next couple of years, it's because he's not a very good coach. So we benefit by keeping a bad coach because.. stability for the sake of stability?

So we just accept being crap? How is that a good plan? If Mac isn't making bowl games in the next couple of years, it's because he's not a very good coach. So we benefit by keeping a bad coach because.. stability for the sake of stability?

He got you with some not so subtle trolling. No college coach gets 7-8 years without a bowl game. At any school. He knows this full well, just decided to post anyway. Ignore him.

He got you with some not so subtle trolling. No college coach gets 7-8 years without a bowl game. At any school. He knows this full well, just decided to post anyway. Ignore him.

Damnit. My trolling radar is usually fairly decent. I must commit more internet hours to refine my skills.

Man, what a fool I am for using quantitative evidence to back up a opinion :rolling_eyes:

I'll give you that. However, you tend to proceed to shove it down people's throat when they disagree with you, even though week after week you are proven wrong.

This thread is lame. I hear a lot of excuses and passive behavior. The problem is recruiting. Something needs to be done now to get better talent. Otherwise, we're fooked.

This thread is lame. I hear a lot of excuses and passive behavior. The problem is recruiting. Something needs to be done now to get better talent. Otherwise, we're fooked.

that is what I said, bitch

I'll give you that. However, you tend to proceed to shove it down people's throat when they disagree with you, even though week after week you are proven wrong.
Oh you mean the people who call me an idiot for saying we could be competitive in the Pac 12 this season? Or that we had a chance to upset UCLA? Don't act like this is a one way street for shoving it down people's throats.

Man, what a fool I am for using quantitative evidence to back up a opinion :rolling_eyes:

How did your quantitative skills work out for you with your rep? Who did you bet on?

Oh you mean the people who call me an idiot for saying we could be competitive in the Pac 12 this season? Or that we had a chance to upset UCLA? Don't act like this is a one way street for shoving it down people's throats.

You reap what you sow.

0-9 = competetive in the Pac 12
-Tini

0-9 = competetive in the Pac 12
-Tini
Yeah we totally haven't been competitive in the games this year sans USC :rolling_eyes: There's a difference between being competitive and winning, but I'm not surprised you can't understand that.

No, outside of the bets I try to form my opinions using evidence from trusted sites, such as football outsiders or KenPom, or hopefully a model I'll have going next season.

You're creating your own model? God help us.............

Really looking forward to Tini quoting himself to support his arguments next season:rolling_eyes:
I look forward to your continued uninformed posts and slamming of anyone who uses math to support their opinions

I look forward to your continued uninformed posts and slamming of anyone who uses math to support their opinions

You should head to Wall St and become an investment banker. Your superior analytical skills will make you a fortune. Then, you can come back and bankroll the return to dominance of the CU football program. Alla ****ing louya.

You should head to Wall St and become an investment banker. Your superior analytical skills will make you a fortune. Then, you can come back and bankroll the return to dominance of the CU football program. Alla ****ing louya.
I thought you had to be Asian or Jewish to be an investment banker

Back