1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You know what I am pumped about?

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

We got the last laugh with a hat trick in mens bball and a win in football against the purple pussies!!!:lol:

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

That's the type of "scoreboard" that will end a lot of debates for a long time. :lol:

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

anyone been over to purple p***ies or whatever their message board is called.

4. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

I made that mistake earlier. Apparently the refs somehow jobbed KSU today, in case you guys didn't notice that during the game when CU had 8 fouls to KSU's 0 in the second half. Also, Frank Martin may have decided to purposely lose the game in order to get the pussies more rest for the tournament, or he may have been forced to throw the game by the Big12. A few of them live CO and noted how CU doesn't actually have any fans - just a bandwagon now that we're doing well. KSU also still doesn't lose to CU - nevermind the Buffs had a 17-16 record against them in the Big12.

I had previously thought Baylorfans.com contained the dumbest fans in college athletics, but I should have known that obviously a KSU board was the pinnacle of stupidity.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  5. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

KSU fans are the dumbest fans I've ever seen. Good ridance, we own KSU! When the Big Tex falls apart they will be lucky to get picked up by the MWC. CU>KSU in everything! Always has and always will. See ya purple pussies!