1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You stay classy Big XII refs

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Pezman, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Pezman

Pezman Member

Non-calls for both sides(facemasks and holdings are apparantly non-calls for them), ****ty delays, and a 24 second burnoff of the clock before they even whistled the play dead when the Jayhawks were punting late. I've never seen a more incompetent bunch of boobs attempt to ref a major college event.

Its good to see the Big XII refs are as incompetent as ever. Please dear football gods, dont let our conference refs ever... EVER ref a major bowl and further embarrass this conference.

Who's with me on the "Bitchslap the Big XII zebra" crusade? NU fan, OU fan, Texas fan? Lets get some better standards in our conference!

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

You are TOTALLY right on. We've been getting ****ed for two straight games. I wonder waht Hawk and Bohn do behind the scenes? I'd send a video of the late hit and flagrant face mask to the Big XII. Then I'd get on the phone and read them the riot act. ****ers.

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

That facemask on CU's last possession was obvious and the refs had thrown a flag and then picked it up for some unknown reason. What the hell was that all about?!?!?!

4. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

Agreed on all points, that last drive was utter chaos! What the hell is with our coaching staff during crunchtime, we look like chickens with our heads cut off running around. Bad snaps, penalties, blown calls by the refs, terrible throws, sacks, you name it, it will happen to us in crunch time. That was one of the single most frustrating games I have ever watched. We gave it away. I need a drink.

5. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

:drink:

6. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

Last time I checked, Hawkins wasn't out there snapping the ball, overthrowing his receivers, or deciding to not call a facemask for unknown reasons. Swap out the phrase "coaching staff" for "players" and your post makes a lot more sense.

7. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

Well it is up to the staff to calm the kids down, call plays that make sense and manage the clock. What did you think about the end of the first half? In fg range down 3 pts, why risk a throw, everyone in the stadium knew little hawk was going to get picked off, i called it before they snapped the ball. Then with 5 seconds left in FG range again down 3, he calls a hair mary?? WTF was that?

I do agree with you though bad calls, unforced errors by the players too, it was a full team effort to hand that game to the jayhawks. I am just very very frustrated right now.

8. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

Don't forget Reesing's big run in the first half. I don't know if people who weren't there could see it, but Wheatley got held for about 30 yards. As Reesing scrambled, the WR drove Wheatley 30+ yards down the field. Wheatley was not able to get out of the grasp of the WR, who had a couple handfuls of jersey, and Reesing ran for 40+ in the only big play of the first half.

9. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

and the guys on the tv called that a great block :wow::wtf::wtf::wtf:

10. 66BUFF

66BUFF FTW Club Member

I think a hair mary is when you throw it thru the jungle and hope you get it into the red (pink) zone :lol::lol::lol:

11. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

I'm with you Pez.... :thumbsup:

12. AustinTxBuff

AustinTxBuff Well-Known Member

I would think you'd have more issues with PAC-10 refs than Big XII...

13. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

good god almighty, he has been so upset i fear he will start a nosebleed over calls the b12 crew have made, or noncalls.

for ANY random b12 matchup.