What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

you're going to miss us

There's something about scanning the stands in a KSU game (on TV, I've never been to Manhattan) that makes me laugh every time. I challenge you to find a more uncool student body. They are so freakin' uncool they're almost cool, but nonetheless manage to fall short. They're like hipsters without the oversized sunglasses and self-awareness.

Anyway, their fans are funny. I've got no malice toward KSU. Loved what they did to Oklahoma in 2003 (or so).

There's something about scanning the stands in a KSU game (on TV, I've never been to Manhattan) that makes me laugh every time. I challenge you to find a more uncool student body. They are so freakin' uncool they're almost cool, but nonetheless manage to fall short. They're like hipsters without the oversized sunglasses and self-awareness.

Anyway, their fans are funny. I've got no malice toward KSU. Loved what they did to Oklahoma in 2003 (or so).

Wait til you see Stanford fans. All 4 of them are cringe-inducing.

Yeah. It's like the cast of Napoleon Dynamite or something. You find yourself wondering whether there's some cool 70s and 80s retro going on that's kind of cool. But then you realize that it's today and they're really just not very with it.

Anyone else notice that there is a guy that follows 2 feet behind Snyder and mimics his every move. Whats his job? Colostomy bag emptier? Diaper Patrol?

I'll miss K-State. I've always respected how they play (tough running game, great special teams), their stadium is a hard place to go in and win, and they are the owners of the greatest turnaround in sports history.

I'll miss kSjuco and the town of Manhatten like the plague. I won't miss beating them like a drum.

I know you guys sometimes wonder why some of us hang out on this board. In all honesty, there are some extremely funny posts around here. I tend to openly chuckle at lots of you guys. If I could do a massive group rep, I would. Folks on here seem to have a great sense of humor and a love of the obscure references...except for the dumbass that didn't get my "man in black" Princess Bride reference that one time and thought I was threatening a poster like I was a mafia guy

(yes, Daah, I'm talking about you...I think it was you...I'm pretty sure)

Resume hating.

I know you guys sometimes wonder why some of us hang out on this board. In all honesty, there are some extremely funny posts around here. I tend to openly chuckle at lots of you guys. If I could do a massive group rep, I would. Folks on here seem to have a great sense of humor and a love of the obscure references...except for the dumbass that didn't get my "man in black" Princess Bride reference that one time and thought I was threatening a poster like I was a mafia guy

(yes, Daah, I'm talking about you...I think it was you...I'm pretty sure)

Resume hating.

Unshun:

Thanks Beak. I laugh at you guys a lot too.

Resume shun...

Back