What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 CO PK Justin Castor (Signed to Colorado)

syko.... youd be bitter if a DT sat on your face :lol: ... anyways you have got to be the most bitter mother ****er on the planet

Listen, you are the biggest SPAZ on this board. I bitch about hawk and DT's. You bitch about matching socks, and everything else under the sun. You calling anyone else bitter is like rosie o'donnell calling rosanne fat. In other words, shut your pie hole. I had a great weekend with the family and enjoying the day off. Stop confusing bitter with cu football to being bitter in life douche.

I'm going to spoil the party now. This is the Justin Castor thread. We're done talking about defensive tackles here. :smile:

Good pickup. I hope the coaches are not set on redshirting him. There needs to be an open competition on all kicking duties for 2010.

I think the <50% FG rate the last two years assures us that there will be an open competition. The concern I have is that Goodman is nuts in practice, even this year when they put tons of pressure on him....

We should go after Castor's teammate Chris Boachie. He is working hard on becoming a preferred walk-on to.... Oregon:pissed: Let's keep him in-state. I know he has interest in CU but it hasn't been reciprocated so far:huh:

God I hope his signature means we don't see "Money" again. That guy is as dependable as a wall sstreet banker.

Back