What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'10 JUCO C Aziz Ndiaye (Signed to Washington)

alright - I know Bz is hitting the road hard trying to find this big, and if I were him, I would be focusing a little on Ndiaye. The more you read about him, the more athletic and a great defender he seems to be.

Also, getting him at CU may help with the recruitment of Cheikh Ndiaye, also from Senegal. Cheikh is only a freshman right now at Army-Navy HS in SD area, but he is 7 ft. He supposedly has some good potential too. Watch out for Cheikh Ndiaye - in a few years, he may be a decent name in recruiting circles. We are not recruiting him as far as I know...which is expected as he is just a freshman.

alright - I know Bz is hitting the road hard trying to find this big, and if I were him, I would be focusing a little on Ndiaye. The more you read about him, the more athletic and a great defender he seems to be.

Also, getting him at CU may help with the recruitment of Cheikh Ndiaye, also from Senegal. Cheikh is only a freshman right now at Army-Navy HS in SD area, but he is 7 ft. He supposedly has some good potential too. Watch out for Cheikh Ndiaye - in a few years, he may be a decent name in recruiting circles. We are not recruiting him as far as I know...which is expected as he is just a freshman.

Very interesting about Cheikh Ndiaye.

On Aziz, the whispers lately have changed from being out of it to back in the ballgame. Cross your fingers that we lock down his final official visit.

I know of the OU visit, but what other visits has he taken? He has an offer to come visit Duke, but he has not taken it yet. His teammate (Felix, whom he is close to) is supposedly visiting Sunday evening, and initial rumor was that Ndiaye was going to visit with him - that was a few months ago, and Ndiaye is not expected in Durham.

He has visited Oklahoma, Oregon State, Loyola-Marymount and Washington. We better hope he doesn't take the Duke visit (or that Kansas doesn't sweep in after having frontcourt guys leave early for the NBA).

the guy was a project, but you look at the immediate impact a big, uber-athletic guy like Udoh had at Baylor....might have been nice.

Ndiaye signed his LOI with Washington today.

Started for UW against North Carolina in the tourney today.

From what the radio announcers were saying, he's a real factor rebounding and on the defensive end, but at this point his teammates don't have much trust for him on the offensive end.

Back