What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

104.7 Sports Radio

Please don't feed the clickbait trolls at MHS. I wonder how many clicks they received from CU fans vs CSU fans for that "article"? I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess it was at least 6-1 CU. Feeding into it means we'll get more of it later from these guys.

I clicked. I wish I could take my click back. It was stupid. I'm dumber because I read it. Don't be like me.

Well here's Benny Bash
cIFE5C88.jpg
That's a Photoshop of turtle.

Meh. Same article we see every year.

My guess is math is not a strong suit over there. They've admitted that CU had one of the worst attendance in 30 years yet still had 10,000-15,000 more fans show up to every game.

Haha! "N" stands for Nowledge! I get it! Did you know they put in AstroTurf to keep the cheerleaders from grazing?!!

Really? I did not know that.

I do know that to get a Nebraska cheerleader in an elevator you have to grease her hips and toss in a twinkie.

Or when Nebraska played Georgia in the Citrus Bowl. the Husker cheerleaders ran out and the Jawja fans yelled "How 'bout THEM dawgs?"

Reactions: aik
Haha! "N" stands for Nowledge! I get it! Did you know they put in AstroTurf to keep the cheerleaders from grazing?!!
True that. But I'm not so sure it will work with CSU's cheerleaders once their new field is ready to go.

Really? I did not know that.

I do know that to get a Nebraska cheerleader in an elevator you have to grease her hips and toss in a twinkie.
Not anymore. They built the new dorms with wider elevator doors. From what I hear, it was a bitch during move in day though.

Or when Nebraska played Georgia in the Citrus Bowl. the Husker cheerleaders ran out and the Jawja fans yelled "How 'bout THEM dawgs?"
Not true at all. Jawja fans never seen such cheerleaders as Husker cheerleaders. Virgins, each and every one of them.

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but for some reason I am... Aside from the 5 minute interviews with Bobo and MM the past two mornings, I have not heard The Fan even mention the game this weekend, outside of their own, self-serving plug for the crawfish boil/fantasy draft/"watch party" they're putting on at the Double Tree. Even during the interviews with the coaches, the morning guys seemed so disinterested in carrying a conversation or talking about anything more than the lazy cliches. As soon as each coach hung up, they immediately switched back to Broncos QB talk. I know Mark Schlereth, Mike Evans and Dmac have zero ties to the CO universities, but a station that has plenty of former Buffs and Rams as hosts, part time hosts, producers, etc. I would think there would be more discussion during game week. Disappointing.

Edit: And even their "watch party" is more focused on the Broncos than the RMS, as their main advertising is about which current and former Broncos will be in attendance. Just a very small mention of the RMS at the end of their online ad...
FFF.JPG

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but for some reason I am... Aside from the 5 minute interviews with Bobo and MM the past two mornings, I have not heard The Fan even mention the game this weekend, outside of their own, self-serving plug for the crawfish boil/fantasy draft/"watch party" they're putting on at the Double Tree. Even during the interviews with the coaches, the morning guys seemed so disinterested in carrying a conversation or talking about anything more than the lazy cliches. As soon as each coach hung up, they immediately switched back to Broncos QB talk. I know Mark Schlereth, Mike Evans and Dmac have zero ties to the CO universities, but a station that has plenty of former Buffs and Rams as hosts, part time hosts, producers, etc. I would think there would be more discussion during game week. Disappointing.

Edit: And even their "watch party" is more focused on the Broncos than the RMS, as their main advertising is about which current and former Broncos will be in attendance. Just a very small mention of the RMS at the end of their online ad...
I'm never going to date Nina Agdal. But that doesn't mean I get disappointed about it every time she posts on IG

Even 950 has hardly talked Buffs v Rams.

Whatever, Rams are irrelevant and the Buffs have sucked. You want radio conversation, then you have to win.

I hate 104.3, thanks for the heads up, I'll tune in! 104.3 is awful and if I have to listen to that red headed weasel ever again I'm going to scream. Him and homer ex-Broncos just sit around and mumble about absolutely nothing. I have zero idea why they're popular, at all.

Brilliant of 104 radio to have a football fest exactly when the first college game in the Denver area is happening.
They claim the CU-csu game will be on yet it's all Broncos all the time.

Back