What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

11/30 Colorado at Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for the Utah circle jerking from ABC. They are the reason it's the national game of the week. We will be hearing the narrative all game long.

A 21 point loss against a 28.5 point spread would qualify as not getting embarrassed. A one point loss would be heart wrenching.

No thank you to both. Losing sucks. Moral victories suck.
I didn't say anything about sucking.

Get ready for the Utah circle jerking from ABC. They are the reason it's the national game of the week. We will be hearing the narrative all game long.

Brian Griese (who lives in Denver IIRC-at least his twitter says that) and Steve Levy (with his Bronco preseason gig) have Colorado connections-they'll play it straight if we play well.

this is a big one this afternoon. all the cards are stacked against us and the utes need style points.

how our Buffs respond on the road in this environment will tell us something.

I don't believe Montez wants to miss a bowl game in his final season. He has always played best with his back to the wall, when he turns off his thinking and simply reacts. His back is against the wall, not only as a Buff, but as a future football player. Without him in top form, Laviska, the O-Line, and everyone else lacks opportunity to make a difference. The defense needs help from the offense today.

This game hinges on Steven's mettle.

Here's to Steven Montez!

Edit: oof. Just heard his interview with Mark Johnson, said something about how cool it was that his last game was on ABC.

Last edited:
Some other tidbits for the game:

This was after Dizon was a crazy tackling machine.

Speaking of Dizon

Holy TEs!

With the game on ABC in prime time Viska is in the spot light for lots of eyes.

Another feather for the Montez cap

Sobering reality.
https://twitter.com/BrianHowell33/status/1199900692363857922?s=09

I liked your post. I'm finally reading it. With the Dizon links, I thought you found video footage of his lightning hit on Nubs qb (I think it was a personal found) where CU won in Lincoln. That set the tone of the game. Someone mentioning Herbie Brooks is good karma.

That sobering reality does make it seem like a long-shot. The 28 point spread has me a bit unnerved, but I do believe in miracles. There is pleny of bulliten board material. Plenty of motivation for the seniors and Viska to leave it all out there. If Viska delivers a huge game, I think he is in the 1st round and does not play in any bowl. I see plenty of motization to play for MT and staff.

For some reason, I still do like the matchup. Duff is correct on UT DL v. CU OL on mismatch, so there will need to be some magic from somewhere on offense. I feel like if the defense keeps things within 7-10 points at the half and CU has the ball, anything is possible. CU's youngsters are playing better as the season closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back