What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA DE Stephan Nembot (Signed to Colorado)

Where is that?

Those are some signature spires in the Mandara mountains along the Camaroon-Nigeria boarder. Nembot was born in Cameroon before moving to Cali. I thought his recruitment would be a good opportunity to check out this part of the world.

They bare some visual resemblance to some rock faces along the the front range like Roxboro or Morrison. But the Mandara are volcanic instead of uplift.

%7B7C0A2006-5F26-48B1-BE21-D2390BDA3FE6%7D.jpg

Those are some signature spires in the Mandara mountains along the Camaroon-Nigeria boarder. Nembot was born in Cameroon before moving to Cali. I thought his recruitment would be a good opportunity to check out this part of the world.

They bare some visual resemblance to some rock faces along the the front range like Roxboro or Morrison. But the Mandara are volcanic instead of uplift.

Oh, i thought you were saying it was somewhere in cali and i was like, wft, i need to go there.

Looks like a nice place for an ampitheater.

he's going to DE, which i feel alright in saying because I'm pretty sure we all thought that was where he was going to play in the first place.

I really hope we dont take one of the few quality defensive line prospects we've got in the past couple of years and turn him into yet another o-lineman.

I think he's up to about 275 lbs. He's ready to play as a true freshman.

I think he's up to about 275 lbs. He's ready to play as a true freshman.

Well, with our depth issues, he's definitely gonna play at DE if hes anywhere near ready. Hope Tui and Kanavis can give him a crash course on technique

He seems a little bit stiff to play DE to me. He is going to end up at DT, maybe playing him early at DE will help develop his pass rush skills, but his long term future is going to be at DT.

Hasn't arrived in Boulder yet due to a transcript issue since he attended high school his Freshman year in Cameroon.

He'll start at DE. If he doesn't have the feet and speed for it, they'll move him inside.

is this gonna be a problem?

Who knows?

Poor kid carries a 3.6 GPA, does all the right things, would get accepted to CU even if football wasn't involved, and the NCAA decided they needed original paperwork from the Cameroon school he attended in 9th grade before they'd clear him. Really pisses me off. Hopefully Cameroon's government moves somewhat quickly and Nembot can get here within the next few weeks... with a chip on his shoulder.

I'm really pissed right now. Typical bureaucratic "protocol is protocol" bull****. The NCAA should not be getting in the way of a good student who is trying to go to college.

Who knows?

Poor kid carries a 3.6 GPA, does all the right things, would get accepted to CU even if football wasn't involved, and the NCAA decided they needed original paperwork from the Cameroon school he attended in 9th grade before they'd clear him. Really pisses me off. Hopefully Cameroon's government moves somewhat more quickly than Independence Community College and Nembot can get here within the next few weeks... with a chip on his shoulder.

I'm really pissed right now. Typical bureaucratic "protocol is protocol" bull****. The NCAA should not be getting in the way of a good student who is trying to go to college.
fify

Back