What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 CA RB Malcolm Creer (Signed to Colorado)

Back on topic:

Nebraska visit cancelled. Creer is visiting CU this weekend.

I think we found our runningback, folks.

:woot:

Looks like a year with the s&c coach would do him some good.

I'm of a little different opinion on this guy. I think he might end up at safety. From what I saw in the vids, he has good anticipation, catches with his hands, tries to receive the ball at the highest point, takes good angles, and isn't afraid to throw his body around (altho his tackling techniques could use some work).

I suppose if he signs with CU, the staff will have some options as to where to play him.

Back on topic:

Nebraska visit cancelled. Creer is visiting CU this weekend.

I think we found our runningback, folks.

:woot:

I think this one now ends up in Colorado. Ameer Abdullah from Alabama is taking the last RB spot at NU this weekend.

This Creer guy looks pretty good.

5'11", 200 lbs is a scat back? Seems like he would be 210-215 in college pretty easy. that doesn't seem like a scat back to me.

Put this kid (man?) in EB's hands for a year or two and I have a really good feeling about him. Very high on my wishlist.

Love how he gets downhill and quickly, not much wasted motion with this guy. Has good vision and good feet. He is physical, not afraid of contact. He could be a player here, hope we get him.

There's been some blow up on the Nubber boards regarding Creer. They'd been talking him up for weeks, thought that CU got in too late, and that they'd successfully stashed him under the radar.

Husker fans... having their dreams crushed by Eric Bieniemy since 1990.

Looks like a year with the s&c coach would do him some good.

I'm of a little different opinion on this guy. I think he might end up at safety. From what I saw in the vids, he has good anticipation, catches with his hands, tries to receive the ball at the highest point, takes good angles, and isn't afraid to throw his body around (altho his tackling techniques could use some work).

I suppose if he signs with CU, the staff will have some options as to where to play him.

I am with you. I would not be surprised if he ends up playing defense, but could also see him staying at RB. I think that will largely depend on next year's class. I am guessing Bieniemy has some big-time prospects in mind.

There's been some blow up on the Nubber boards regarding Creer. They'd been talking him up for weeks, thought that CU got in too late, and that they'd successfully stashed him under the radar.

Husker fans... having their dreams crushed by Eric Bieniemy since 1990.

??last spot for RB was going to the 1st to commit. Ameer Abdullah or Creer. Abdullah took it. Not sure where any dreams got crushed, other than maybe the recruit's if he didn't get his 1st choice.

Bottom line is you guys may get a pretty good looking recruit.

okay, I'm going to address the pink elephant in the room. If Creer commits, then the last 4 RB commits didn't have a single offer from a BCS school. We can make any excuses we want, but that does not bode well.

okay, I'm going to address the pink elephant in the room. If Creer commits, then the last 4 RB commits didn't have a single offer from a BCS school. We can make any excuses we want, but that does not bode well.

I think you meant this:
images

Speedy did ok.

I don't know if you've read the thread, but it sure sounds like the fuskers offered.

I don't know if you've read the thread, but it sure sounds like the fuskers offered.

Incorrect. Only 2 offers so far..Idaho and CU. Check his profile. UW/NU both MAY have offered on a visit. Don't know where UW stands but Ameer Abdullah accepted his offer from NU.

??last spot for RB was going to the 1st to commit. Ameer Abdullah or Creer. Abdullah took it. Not sure where any dreams got crushed, other than maybe the recruit's if he didn't get his 1st choice.

Bottom line is you guys may get a pretty good looking recruit.

Incorrect. Only 2 offers so far..Idaho and CU. Check his profile. UW/NU both MAY have offered on a visit. Don't know where UW stands but Ameer Abdullah accepted his offer from NU.

How do you reconcile your first post "last spot for RB was going to the 1st to commit. Ameer Abdullah or Creer." with your second post "Only 2 offers so far...Idaho and CU."

Kind of hard to be the first to commit if you don't have an offer. Just sayin.

It is a fair point, although I would not necessarily lump Tony Jones in with the rest of the group. He was not a sleeper in the true sense of the word. Colleges knew who he was, they just backed off with major grade concerns.

How do you reconcile your first post "last spot for RB was going to the 1st to commit. Ameer Abdullah or Creer." with your second post "Only 2 offers so far...Idaho and CU."

Kind of hard to be the first to commit if you don't have an offer. Just sayin.

The horse follows the cart in niblet land....didn't you know that?

Back