What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#11 CU v #3 Baylor - March 17th, 6.40pm MT - NCAA Tournament 3rd Round Game Thread

high-for-christmas.gif

You can't handle the truth?

Heslip had a magic night.

Turn off the lights, the dance is over.

So proud of these Buffs!!! Great RUN! Great HEART!!!!

edit: Embree, your up! Let's get it done in Football!

Last edited:
No need to feed them anymore. Great game minus the last half of the last half. Hell of a year though. We were picked 11th in the pac and made the top 32 teams in the country. Good stuff to build on next year.

If you had said a week and a half ago that we'd be tied about 5 minutes to go in a game to advance to the Sweet 16 I wouldn't have believed it. Can't complain, that's for sure.

Buffs didn't solve the zone in the 2nd half and Bailer shot lights out. Still a pretty good game by the Buffs and a great year to build on. Really looking forward to next season, if we find a scorer, we'll be better than this season.

was a ton of fun these past couple weeks. can't wait til next year.

:yeahthat:

Great part is that this year was supposed to be the valley after losing Burks, Higgins and Levi last year and Tad's recruiting classes kicking in. The future is bright. And not hideous, radioactive, Bailer uniform bright...

No need to feed them anymore. Great game minus the last half of the last half. Hell of a year though. We were picked 11th in the pac and made the top 32 teams in the country. Good stuff to build on next year.

Boyle needs to figure out how to get his team to play well in the last half of the last half!!! That's three games in a row now CU folded in the last 8 minutes or so. It's baffling? The Buffs can play with just about anyone for three quarters of a game!!!

What the **** can you do? Guy had to have the game if his life to beat us. Too bad. Great transitional year Buffs!

I have to mention this again. I'm so glad to not be in the Big 12 anymore. I think living in the Big 12 states just makes people angry.

Back