What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 HI OG Paulay Asiata (Signed to Colorado)

:asshole: :lol: Dunno how much we are "hyped". Except for our Math team. Pretty sure they didn't lose a single competition while I was there. :lol: Those math kids were effing geniuses. As to our other sports, we were often competitive in football (beat punahou's pompous asses a few times while I was there, but always ended up losing to St. louis), and dominant in Soccer. Good in Bball too, as well as water polo. But rarely was the nerdy school hyped as athletic. But **** Punahou. That is all. Pussies.

I graduated from Radford HS back in 98' and in my time there and years after, Iolani was always good for a few players coming out. Uriah Manoa was one, they also had a STACKED DE which came out a few years after that. Dude looked like a man at 18. As interesting as it sounds, they were linemen. The thing that's best about Iolani is you know their guys will make it past the clearing house!

I graduated from Radford HS back in 98' and in my time there and years after, Iolani was always good for a few players coming out. Uriah Manoa was one, they also had a STACKED DE which came out a few years after that. Dude looked like a man at 18. As interesting as it sounds, they were linemen. The thing that's best about Iolani is you know their guys will make it past the clearing house!

yup, cu was easy compared to iolani. Only thing as hard for me as Iolani has been law school.

Yeah. Don't freak out if he announces a verbal to Washington. We are still likely to get our visit and take our best shot.

he seems to want that family atmosphere, that being said I like our chances considering most of the coaching staff all have CU ties, I can see a kid like Asiata really liking that bond.

Think he ends up in Seattle, but hope I am wrong.

That was the smart money before the weekend. Now I think it's a coin flip.

Washington coaches do an in-home on Wednesday.

Colorado coaches do an in-home on Thursday.

That will decide this.

Bcs will blast you for this..

I hope he becomes a buff, he's a good one. IF parker is a buff,hopefully the hawaii connection will help.

nah... he actually contributes something meaningful... back on topic... i think he ends up coming here cause we are building our own lil honolulu in boulder...

Except it's cold and there's no ocean.
And it gets cold in Seattle too. And yes, there is an ocean, but you can't surf it, and it'll freeze your balls off, even when it's 90 degrees in the summer! Oh yeah, there's crabs in the water too.

And it gets cold in Seattle too. And yes, there is an ocean, but you can't surf it, and it'll freeze your balls off, even when it's 90 degrees in the summer! Oh yeah, there's crabs in the water too.

And sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Stay away from Seattle, Paulay.

And sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Stay away from Seattle, Paulay.

Heed Buffnik's advice, Paulay wise he is.
I've lived in Boulder, Seattle and Honolulu. Boulder may not have the ocean, but it has more sun (even more than the islands) and the lifestyle is mo' bettah than Seattle.

Come to the B-n-G!

nik hijacked his own thread...

No. I made an on-topic joke. It's the people who can't help responding to only the joke that take it off topic.

Whereas if you look at navy's response to my joke, unlike your own, he rolls with it while keeping the thread on topic. See the difference?

And he made a hell of a point. Gonna be real tough for a guy to go from Hawaii to endure those times they have months of not seeing the sun in the Pacific Northwest. There's a reason they've got the highest suicide rate in the nation.

No. I made an on-topic joke. It's the people who can't help responding to only the joke that take it off topic.

Whereas if you look at navy's response to my joke, unlike your own, he rolls with it while keeping the thread on topic. See the difference?

And he made a hell of a point. Gonna be real tough for a guy to go from Hawaii to endure those times they have months of not seeing the sun in the Pacific Northwest. There's a reason they've got the highest suicide rate in the nation.

:congrats::gun:

And he made a hell of a point. Gonna be real tough for a guy to go from Hawaii to enduring those times they have months of not seeing the sun in the Pacific Northwest. There's a reason they've got the highest suicide rate in the nation.

:thumbsup:

enjoy the rain bro. Its green just like Hawaii, only without the sun, waves, or babes. OOPS.

Back