What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 HI OG Paulay Asiata (Signed to Colorado)

It's all we've been talking about. No one told you?

:smile2:

:lol:... fair enough... i guess the longer it takes the more concerned i get... this would be something that would be shouted from the rooftops if he passed

bitch_slap.jpg

huge news for OL depth. Should redshirt and ease into school but has a high ceiling IMO. Really big news!

Paulay's cousin, Titus Failauga, is expected to be one of the top players in Hawaii as a junior DE this year.

http://www.staradvertiser.com/sport...big_men_get_big_look_at_UH_football_camp.html

Togafau, who is 6-3 and 320 pounds, has received offers from Colorado and Oregon. Utah recently entered the competition.
"All I'm thinking about is playing ball and doing well in school," said Togafau, who has an interest in sports medicine.

Damn we are all over the island. Would love to know about a guy that has an offer from Oregon. One would assume that we're in pretty good position to get Asiata's cousin next year too.

Hopefully our staff can handle Asiata better than the last staff handled Tau. We need this kid eligible.

Back