What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 HI OG Paulay Asiata (Signed to Colorado)

Woot!!
:dance5::dance5::dance4:
:gobuffs::gobuffs::gobuffs:
:dance::dance::dance::dance:

That is SIIIIICCCKKK! Give a little shoutout to the staff and Juda for this. A+ guys!!!

:woot: Loving the Hawaiian PipeLine already....welcome aboard, looking forward to lots of success beating down people at the line!

Shaka CU

83043-Shaka400.jpg

Huge pick up! God it was nice listening to the update every half hour on the local seattle sports radio mention that the huskies lost Asiata to the Buffs. Awesome!

AZ has a new article up on Asiata at BuffScoop. Fully qualified and ready to get here in May to start kicking some ass.

10 points short of the SAT score he needed and had to re-take the test. We should find out today (or very soon), but most think he'll make it.

10 points short of the SAT score he needed and had to re-take the test. We should find out today (or very soon), but most think he'll make it.

Does CU even accept the SAT anymore? I thought it was all done based on the ACT. dply?

Does CU even accept the SAT anymore? I thought it was all done based on the ACT. dply?

We're talking about the NCAA Clearinghouse, not CU admissions. But that's a good question for that component of this process.

If only we had a football fan that like, worked in the admissions office. Maybe we could just do a little fudging of the numbers and slide Paulay right in.

If CU is all full, I can think of two people specifically that the university could do without.

If only we had a football fan that like, worked in the admissions office. Maybe we could just do a little fudging of the numbers and slide Paulay right in.

If CU is all full, I can think of two people specifically that the university could do without.

Great, there goes Buffnutt99 and my access to allbuffs again. :lol:

Got to keep tini in the fold on the off chance he'll be able to become a major donor some day out of his Balco II supplement empire.

Not really worth it imo. Have you seen his favorite teams list? He'd donate to some other school randomly. Hell, it'll probably be a school in our own division too.

Got to keep tini in the fold on the off chance he'll be able to become a major donor some day out of his Balco II supplement empire.
Damn straight.

Not really worth it imo. Have you seen his favorite teams list? He'd donate to some other school randomly. Hell, it'll probably be a school in our own division too.

Def not. I've pretty much given up on rooting for other teams in the 12 Pac...SEC, Big 10, and ACC is fair game though for cheering. Donations would go to CU though.

Back