What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 HI OLB K.T. Tuumalo (Signed to Colorado)

The Cabral cabal. Strong at linebacker. Need 2 big ass interior DL dudes. Gotta think EB has a stud running back in his sights and that might be the cherry on top of the ice cream. One more receiver like Lucien. One more corner. Given the suck hole Hawk left, Embree has it going. Flesh this out.

Alfred, I was watching KT's impressive video and kept thinking to myself who is #5?

...Turns out #5 is Deforest Buckner a junior. 6'7" 230 lbs and hits like a truck. Hopefully coach Cabral and Kanavis can reel in that kid next year. Keep the Punahou connection wide open!

Then our DLine would consist of Forest and Deforest.

Last edited:
Embo said on CJ and Klatt today that a recruit should be announcing tomorrow. Could be KT.

Alfred, I was watching KT's impressive video and kept thinking to myself who is #5?

...Turns out #5 is Deforest Buckner a junior. 6'7" 230 lbs and hits like a truck. Hopefully coach Cabral and Kanavis can reel in that kid next year. Keep the Punahou connection wide open!

Then our DLine would consist of Forest and Deforest.

I'm all for it!

He should be able to put on 30 pounds of good weight and don't lose any speed. Blacken will have to work with him. The guy could be special from what i have seen on the clips, he can rush the passer, he can play pass defense, complete linebacker, why is he ranked so low.

He should be able to put on 30 pounds of good weight and don't lose any speed. Blacken will have to work with him. The guy could be special from what i have seen on the clips, he can rush the passer, he can play pass defense, complete linebacker, why is he ranked so low.

This may be cliche (comparing him to Polamalu) but I see him as a Safety. The kid has excellent pursuit skills.

Back