What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'11 TX ILB Rob Hankins (Verbal to Arizona)

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN

ROBHANKINS10_1150.JPG

Parish Episcopal School (Dallas, TX)

Ht: 6-1
Wt: 215
Forty: 4.5

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #19 ILB
Scout rating: 4*, #13 MLB
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #9 ILB

Reported Offers: Colorado, Arizona, Arkansas, Baylor, California, Kansas, Kansas State, Miami (FL), Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Purdue, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Boise State, Rice, SMU, Tulsa

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: '11 TX LB Rob Hankins

Already has three offers on the table and ESPN reports he expects us to offer as soon as this week. Looks like a solid prospect from his film.

Scout already has him listed as a 3* prospect and reported these junior year stats/honors:

136 tackles, forced three fumbles, had an interception, and amassed 25 tackles for loss to earn All-District, All-State, All-League and was named League Defensive MVP runner-up.

Here's some video from his sophomore year:

[video=youtube;JUDnEjC4rwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUDnEjC4rwM[/video]

Re: '11 TX ILB Rob Hankins

Looks pretty good to me. Same high school as 2010 DT target Eric Humphrey.

Still not reporting a Buffs offer, but he has us right at the top even after picking up offers from Miami, Texas Tech, Baylor and SMU.

Rivals update

According to Hankins there are schools that he would like to see come calling, "There are schools that I am most interested in like Oregon, Colorado, TCU, Oklahoma, and UCLA. I have been to three camps at Colorado and know all the coaches there. I love the campus and the school. I went to the Oregon vs. Oregon State game in Eugene this year and really liked Oregon; it is a very special place. OU has been a favorite for a long time. I haven't been to UCLA yet but plan on an unofficial visit."

Now showing an offer from CU. Also has offers from several other schools. I think we are going to be a factor here because he is very familiar with us.

Early 4* prospect on Scout. Also ranked the #6 ILB.

He seems wide open at this stage.

CU has made Hankins' top 8. He eliminated all the Texas schools except for A&M. As BB said, this recruitment is wide open. Scout has him favoring Miami at this point.

That sucks. We have to at least beat Arizona State, Arizona, Wash St. and Oregon St. in recruiting. These teams have to take the place of Baylor, KSU, Iowa St and KU as weak recruiting classes or we're in big trouble going forward.

Back